Sales Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    i don't think so, I mean people stream the project to see if they will like it or not.

and if they do then they will cop the album.

maybe if a project gets streamed more than once by one person you could count it.
    i think there's a rule.. like every 10 streams counts as a sale.. i should google it but i cbb.. but i agree i dont think it should count at all

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
      i think there's a rule.. like every 10 streams counts as a sale.. i should google it but i cbb.. but i agree i dont think it should count at all
      lol.

and 10 streams is a lot.

Comment

So Fab sold 72k first week. Cole still winning with 105k third week, and Nicki 105k. Taylor still dominant.. 338k in like her thousandth week, she's almost quad platinum..

First Week Sales For Fabolous' "The Young OG Project" [Update: Final Numbers Arrive From Billboard]

If Birdman was looking for a "clean" fortnight to release CV, early October to early November was his only chance. Next year there are some huge records coming out.. No matter when he releases he will face stiff competition.. And I don't mean Rick Ross. I mean kanye, kendrick..

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
          So Fab sold 72k first week. Cole still winning with 105k third week, and Nicki 105k. Taylor still dominant.. 338k in like her thousandth week, she's almost quad platinum..

First Week Sales For Fabolous' "The Young OG Project" [Update: Final Numbers Arrive From Billboard]

If Birdman was looking for a "clean" fortnight to release CV, early October to early November was his only chance. Next year there are some huge records coming out.. No matter when he releases he will face stiff competition.. And I don't mean Rick Ross. I mean kanye, kendrick..
          Drake too

Comment

Working...
          X