Songs with features vs Solo tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs with features vs Solo tracks

What type of songs do you prefer? When the artist is solo or collaborating with another artist?

personally i MUCH prefer solo tracks albums like 'house lf balloons by the weeknd' and 'forrest hill drive' by J Cole and Nas Illmatic are fine examples of how pure solo>features

#FREEVELVET

depends on the artists featured.

if its a Wayne song featuring lil twist then I would rather have the solo Wayne song.

but if its a wayne song featuring Eminem then I would like the feature.

Comment

solo songs any day of the week friend

Comment

i do love a solo track, but i also love collabs. collaborations are so cool cause they push the artists further, and can create weird dynamics that make songs better. some artists have awesome chemistry with each other too, like Wayne and Drake, Jay and Kanye, The LOX, Em and Rhianna.

It's also cool to debate over who got the best verse. Swagger Like Us, Monster, tracks like that I love.

Cool thread btw

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
          i do love a solo track, but i also love collabs. collaborations are so cool cause they push the artists further, and can create weird dynamics that make songs better. some artists have awesome chemistry with each other too, like Wayne and Drake, Jay and Kanye, The LOX, Em and Rhianna.

It's also cool to debate over who got the best verse. Swagger Like Us, Monster, tracks like that I love.

Cool thread btw

Those mega mashs with a whole range of artists is the type of collabs i like the most haha

and thanks

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            What type of songs do you prefer? When the artist is solo or collaborating with another artist?

personally i MUCH prefer solo tracks albums like 'house lf balloons by the weeknd' and 'forrest hill drive' by J Cole and Nas Illmatic are fine examples of how pure solo>features
            AZ's verse on life's a bitch tho >>>>

Comment

From Weezy just solo songs

Comment

its impossible to choose lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post

Solo for me too

Comment

solo, especially when it comes to wayne.

Comment

solo for most, but say like RHQ, then i want thug on the track too
                      @ay_espo

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                        AZ's verse on life's a bitch tho >>>>
                        Oh yeah incredible! But even then I still don't think he did nas.. Such a good track AZ just lifts it to a new level

Comment

Working...
                        X