Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Verses of 2014 (according to complex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    Thug shouldn't be on any best verses list.. Can't even understand half the shit he says. The dude could be Shakespeare and no one would know
    No... YOU wouldn't know, I get everything he said. He killed it

Comment

Originally posted by KingEz514 View Post
      No... YOU wouldn't know, I get everything he said. He killed it
      you must speak fluent Thugga

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
        Not many of the songs were
        oh don't worry I know that homey.

Comment

you must speak fluent Thugga
          i am proud to say that i can understand his lyrics fine and that i speak his language

Comment

Why do Complex even bother with things like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
              Why do Complex even bother with things like this?
              Because morons agree with it.. It's just pandering to the mainstream

Comment

Thug shouldn't be on any best verses list.. Can't even understand half the shit he says. The dude could be Shakespeare and no one would know.
                I don't think people like you understand that a verse is so much more than what you may perceive it to be. It's more than just lyrics. There's flow, melody, and shit like that.

Thugger has so much of that on lock, and just because YOU can't understand him doesn't mean none of us can. You sound like a Wayne hater tbh

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                  I don't think people like you understand that a verse is so much more than what you may perceive it to be. It's more than just lyrics. There's flow, melody, and shit like that.

Thugger has so much of that on lock, and just because YOU can't understand him doesn't mean none of us can. You sound like a Wayne hater tbh
                  I hate Wayne cause I don't think young thug has one of the best verses of the year? Don't be silly

Comment

I hate Wayne cause I don't think young thug has one of the best verses of the year? Don't be silly
                    Not even remotely what I was saying.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

He saying you sound like what niggas in the old days said about lil wayne on the come up hence "siund like a wayne hater"

Comment

Working...
                      X