is this a song??

Comment

• [MENTION=74353]J.M.I[/MENTION]

you seen this? According to music mafia ASTROWORLD drops August 3rd

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
        [MENTION=74353]J.M.I[/MENTION]

Yeah seen this bro sounds like facts tbh but alot of people on the net are saying this friday haha, If not this friday 100% the 3rd bro waayyy to hyped for this album... What do you think of the Cryogenic preview?
        R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
          Yeah seen this bro sounds like facts tbh but alot of people on the net are saying this friday haha, If not this friday 100% the 3rd bro waayyy to hyped for this album... What do you think of the Cryogenic preview?
          Fire fam I’m hyped for this album lol slime language and astroworld are my top 2 projects I’m anticipating of this year

btw bro is it true after Travis drops astroworld that he’s gonna take a break from making music for a while? That’s what I keep hearing

Comment

Fire fam I’m hyped for this album lol slime language and astroworld are my top 2 projects I’m anticipating of this year

btw bro is it true after Travis drops astroworld that he’s gonna take a break from making music for a while? That’s what I keep hearing
            Kylie is making him

Comment

@J.M.I

How true is it??

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                How true is it??
                I'm 99.999% Sure its coming on the 3rd bro
                R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  How true is it??
                  Idk friend but I believe them if music mafia said a release date for C5 I would believe them over Wayne’s yes men leaches like tez and Mack Maine

Comment

Idk friend but I believe them if music mafia said a release date for C5 I would believe them over Wayne’s yes men leaches like tez and Mack Maine
                    my most hyped song leaked bro! FORGIVE ME

https://dbr.ee/yuCr
                    R.I.P DAD

Comment

my most hyped song leaked bro! FORGIVE ME

https://dbr.ee/yuCr
                      I was reading earlier fam that this song wasn’t the finished version Is this the finished version?

Comment

I was reading earlier fam that this song wasn’t the finished version Is this the finished version?
                        Tbh i think this is the only version that exists, Travis probably recorded this demo but never finished it... Just need LeftCheek RightCheek now lol
                        R.I.P DAD

Comment

Tbh i think this is the only version that exists, Travis probably recorded this demo but never finished it... Just need LeftCheek RightCheek now lol
                          Either way thanks I’m a add it to my Travis collection let’s just hope now the album drops Friday as music mafia says it is lol

Comment

Working...
                          X