• Show
Clear All

DJ Khaled ? Gold Slugs Ft. Chris Brown, Fetty Wap & August Alsina
    This one goes hard

Comment

[WSHH]wshhzPeL7FAW6vx9ox5C[/WSHH]

[WSHH]wshh4Zba42P7avtbfNy9[/WSHH]

Comment

Have we more or less heard every song on this album now ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          Have we more or less heard every song on this album now ?

I don't really care if we did because I never really fucked with a DJ Khaled album, I only liked 1 or 2 songs on a album by now.

Comment

Track List:
            1. I Don’t Play About My Paper (feat. Future & Rick Ross)
            2. I Ride (feat. Boosie Badazz, Future, Rick Ross & Jeezy)
            3. Gold Slugs (feat. Chris Brown, August Alsina & Fetty Wap)
            4. I Swear I Never Tell Another Soul (feat. Future, Yo Gotti & Trick Daddy)
            5. I Lied (feat. French Montana, Meek Mill, Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss)
            6. How Many Times (feat. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Big Sean)
            7. You Mine (feat. Trey Songz, Jeremih & Future)
            8. Every Time We Come Around (feat. French Montana, Jadakiss, Ace Hood & Vado)
            9. I Ain’t Worried (feat. Ace Hood & Rick Ross)
            10. They Don’t Love You No More (feat. JAY Z, Meek Mill, Rick Ross & French Montana)
            11. My League – Mavado
            12. Hold You Down (feat. Chris Brown, August Alsina, Future & Jeremih)
            13. Most High (feat. John Legend)

Deluxe edition:
            14. Hold You Down (Remix) [feat. Usher, Rick Ross, Fabolous & Ace Hood]
            15. Gold Slugs (Instrumental) [feat. Chris Brown, August Alsina & Fetty Wap]
            16. I Lied (Instrumental) [feat. French Montana, Meek Mill, Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss]

Deluxe edition artwork:

Comment

Originally posted by Nigga View Post
              Track List:
              10. They Don’t Love You No More (feat. JAY Z, Meek Mill, Rick Ross & French Montana)
              11. My League – Mavado

Deluxe edition:
              16. I Lied (Instrumental) [feat. French Montana, Meek Mill, Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss]

Deluxe edition artwork:

Doesn't look that great =/

Comment

Comment

Track List:
                  11. My League – Mavado

Deluxe edition:

Deluxe edition artwork:

Tracklist looks weak and that cover sucks lol

Comment

i agree with you

Comment

Album not leaked yet ?

Comment

need that Swear I Never Tell Another Soul

Comment

Track List:
                          11. My League – Mavado

Deluxe edition:

Deluxe edition artwork:

pf , this is the "masterpiece" that took him so long? Lmao , cover ain't something special and the tracklist is mediocre. I hold you down was awesome , but suddenly he's full of copies of that song! You Mine was ok , and gold slugs was meh...Too many RNB singers and oversaturation of the same topic all over again. Where's a "I Wish you would" or a "I'm on One" type of song? The only thing they talk about in all these singles , is how much women like the lifestyle and how they can make her "fell happy" all over and over. Fuck that shit man , give me a banger too (they don't love you no more was not that banger by any means) , give me a chill out song with Drake on the hook , give me some Weezy hype (now that he's back on his grind)... Hope he'll have something like that in the album but i doubt that.

Comment

Working...
                          X