Bhad Bhabie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bhad Bhabie Discussion Thread

ICYMI Danielle Bregoli aka Bhad Bhabie aka the "cash me outside" girl now raps.

She is actually nice, she can flow, she has bars, I think she is dope. Yall can hate if you want but fam lets be real she doing her thing, she's like what 14-15 making money and riding foreigns already. Imo she's dope and what she has dropped so far has been fire

This is a banger. Straight fire tbh.

This track just shows that she can actually rap

Can't believe you made this topic

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Why not? Her music is dope, is it not? Trust me she gonna have a big wave coming. Like she said on that remix "4 mill a day" on the These Heaux vid. + She already been in the studio with Migos/Quavo and some others. She on the come up im telling u

Comment

Shout out to her ghostwriters

Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Garbage

Comment

i cant support this haha tbh
            i heard a song or two its alright i guess but yeah this girl is just pure corn

#FREEVELVET

Comment

she trash, Young M.A, Remy Ma, Trina, Nicki or Lil Kim are better

Comment

i blame cardi b for any female from "entertainment" thinking they can start a rap career

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                  Shout out to her ghostwriters
                  I think she has some help for sure, but she definitely writes a lot herself. I can just tell from the lyrics in the Roll In Peace freestyle, it's very personal so...

Plus I'm pretty sure it's her lyrics just from judging from a couple of her videos and her as a person, it's stuff that she would actually say. Watched some video from her couple of days ago where she roasted people that made reaction videos on her These Heaux music video and the way she came up with stuff quickly and roasted them was actually clever and she talked similarly to how the lyrics in her tracks are. You feel me or nah? I don't know but I just feel she writes a lot of it herself, I might be wrong

Another thing, I hate when everyone just assumes a rapper have ghostwriter as soon as they have something semi decent especially when they are younger. I mean it's not really hard to come up with some decent lyrics, just takes some time.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                  i cant support this haha tbh
                  i heard a song or two its alright i guess but yeah this girl is just pure corn
                  She a bitch for sure and she's extremely annoying. Before I heard her tracks I cringed every time I saw any news about her cuz she not really famous and the way she got "famous" was just cringe worthy. She still only 14 though

But I can respect anyone that tries to do something and sees a vision. If she wanna be a rapper and actually goes for it I can respect it and imo she actually makes pretty dope tracks.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by CoolMods View Post
                  she trash, Young M.A, Remy Ma, Trina, Nicki or Lil Kim are better
                  naw bro. only Nick is dope. Remy Ma got 1 decent track which is All The Way Up, thats it man. Young MA cant even flow and she sounds like a dyke tryna be a man + OOOUUU was forgettable and overhyped. I couldnt even name a Trina or Lil Kim track..

tbh I'd say Danielle have a bigger potential than all of those combined lol.

No female rapper will ever top Nicki though

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    right
                    i aint bumping no 14 year old girl rapper

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      right
                      i aint bumping no 14 year old girl rapper
                      is she actually only 14?

Comment