Guys... how did Lil Pump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys... how did Lil Pump?

How the hell did Lil Pump get Gucci, Ross, 2 Chainz, Yachty & Sosa on this album. It's hard as bricks too.

I want to know why the Lil Wayne feature didn't make it https://www.lilwaynehq.com/2017/06/s...ayne-lil-pump/

Comment

Bruh I fr can't lie I fuck with this album lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      I want to know why the Lil Wayne feature didn't make it https://www.lilwaynehq.com/2017/06/s...ayne-lil-pump/
      Idk it's odd all these people have collaborated with Wayne and we ain't heard it yet. Apparently Yachty & Sosa got songs with Wayne too.

Comment

Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
        Bruh I fr can't lie I fuck with this album lol.- - - Updated - - -Idk it's odd all these people have collaborated with Wayne and we ain't heard it yet. Apparently Yachty & Sosa got songs with Wayne too.
        Maybe Birdman/CM or Universal are blocking them ?

Comment

i'm proud of the fact i have never heard a lil pump song before

Comment

How the hell did Lil Pump get Gucci, Ross, 2 Chainz, Yachty & Sosa on this album. It's hard as bricks too.
            But he doesn't have legendary rappers like Wayne, Eminem, Jay, Kanye, Nas, etc on it does he

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              But he doesn't have legendary rappers like Wayne, Eminem, Jay, Kanye, Nas, etc on it does he
              Rick Ross, 2 Chainz & Gucci Mane not legends ? and Lil Wayne was supposed to be on this for some reason he didn't make it just like the Trippie Redd album. Hell Chief Keef a legend too so your comments stupid af tbh.

Comment

Rick Ross, 2 Chainz & Gucci Mane not legends ? and Lil Wayne was supposed to be on this for some reason he didn't make it just like the Trippie Redd album. Hell Chief Keef a legend too so your comments stupid af tbh.
                2 chainz and rick ross are no where near legends they have done nothing for rap gucci is arguable but i give him credit for being a symbol chief keef a legend because he birthed a generation but yeah

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                  2 chainz and rick ross are no where near legends they have done nothing for rap gucci is arguable but i give him credit for being a symbol chief keef a legend because he birthed a generation but yeah
                  Put some respect on Ricky Rozay's name bruh
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    Put some respect on Ricky Rozay's name bruh
                    what he done for rap besides ruin good songs with his unwanted feature verses

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                      what he done for rap besides ruin good songs with his unwanted feature verses
                      Tha fuck bruh? disrespectful..Go listen to Rich Forever, God Forgives, I don't [Classic right here], Mastermind. MMG ran hip hop from 2011-2014. Rick, Meek, Wale where on top of gangster rap. His flow, delivery and lyrics are always dope. Listen to John once again, His verses were much better than Wayne [and Wayne was great, so thats saying alot!]. His Birdman diss record talking about the Wayne/CM situation was better and more thoughtful that anything Wayne dropped regarding that subject.. Don't disrespect bruh, come on
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        Tha fuck bruh? disrespectful..Go listen to Rich Forever, God Forgives, I don't [Classic right here], Mastermind. MMG ran hip hop from 2011-2014. Rick, Meek, Wale where on top of gangster rap. His flow, delivery and lyrics are always dope. Listen to John once again, His verses were much better than Wayne [and Wayne was great, so thats saying alot!]. His Birdman diss record talking about the Wayne/CM situation was better and more thoughtful that anything Wayne dropped regarding that subject.. Don't disrespect bruh, come on
                        the dude didn't "run hiphop" in 2011-2014 i give him credit lately he has improved his last few projects were pretty enjoyable and his song on CM was pretty good his no "legend" though long way to go.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                        X