Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Better (Mixtapes) Curren$y versus Lil' Wayne

Who is better from New Orleans? Spitta? Or Tunechi? #JETS vs. #YMCMB
    I want to not throw shade, hate, etc. But discuss two of the best from the South as well as their Mixtape reigns.
    I'll also be adding more content in here.

Both are great IMO. I favor Spitta more, on a personal level and Tunechi on an opposite level.
    Underground versus Mainstream.
    #Duality

Wayne

No debating

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Wayne

No debating

I can debate lol Catalogs are definitely different. I always favored Spitta.
      Then again, it's like saying or comparing Carter 3 & Pilot Talk 3 which are both studio albums. Mixtape game from both are crazy ill. Also crazy how they both from the same city, once on the same label. Like a Duality.
      Last edited by ThaForbiddenSunn; 11-21-2017, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Wayne No debating

Comment

i better question for mixtapes would be weezy vs 50 cent

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

Or All-Time Mixtape King? Top..50 had many mixtapes, also brought it back since Master P days.
            I think the trappers and pot smokers had the dopest mixtapes which Wiz, Spitta, Wayne would fall under.
            50 wasn't a smoker but a Gangster.

Stoner tapes seems to get the most plays.
            When it comes to consistency, Quality, pure, raw, ...Spitta comes to mind. He achieved what Wayne didn't.. Wayne is on the brink of possibly being done for good. Spitta I don't see letting up.

Comment

Wayne

No debating
              Or arguing

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                Weezy Vs Gucci Mane/50 Cent

Dedication Series Vs. Trap Or Die Series

Dedication Series Vs. Soul Tape Series

Dedication 2 Or Da Drought 3 Vs. Kush & Orange Juice

Damn Kush & OJ vs So Far Gone

Comment

Originally posted by ThaForbiddenSunn View Post
                  Or All-Time Mixtape King? Top..50 had many mixtapes, also brought it back since Master P days.
                  I think the trappers and pot smokers had the dopest mixtapes which Wiz, Spitta, Wayne would fall under.
                  50 wasn't a smoker but a Gangster.

Stoner tapes seems to get the most plays.
                  When it comes to consistency, Quality, pure, raw, ...Spitta comes to mind. He achieved what Wayne didn't.. Wayne is on the brink of possibly being done for good. Spitta I don't see letting up.

Currensy doesn�t hold 2 of the top 5 mixtapes mixtapes ever made, wayne does...debatable to say he has 3

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    Currensy doesn’t hold 2 of the top 5 mixtapes mixtapes ever made, wayne does...debatable to say he has 3

I don't know because I'd put How Fly 2, and other's in the top 5... unless we talking streams, numbers, downloads..
                    What 2 Mixtapes would that be as well? One of the Droughts or Dedication?

Return to the Winner's Circle a classic along with many others. But never got mainstream attraction. Underground Underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaForbiddenSunn View Post
                      I don't know because I'd put How Fly 2, and other's in the top 5... unless we talking streams, numbers, downloads..
                      What 2 Mixtapes would that be as well? One of the Droughts or Dedication?

Return to the Winner's Circle a classic along with many others. But never got mainstream attraction. Underground Underdog.
                      ya ded 2 and drought 3, and i'm not talking generally numbers, but just the consensus from the public as well (which has to be taken into consideration); look up any site with a mixtape list for best all time da drought 3 and dedication 2 will be in the top 5 9 times out of 10

Comment

My Brother Tune All Day For This One

Comment

Working...
                        X