Cardi B Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    Cardi B album the physical copy now available everywhere I'm buying my copy later on today was pay day too for me
    real fan

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      real fan
      Just bought it right now friend now that you quoted me comes in the mail next Wednesday lol it was difficult looking for this album because everywhere like amazon they only had clean copies I was like fuck a clean version I need the explicit but luckily I found an explicit version

- - - Updated - - -

Cardi went off on offsets new album holy shit she really is a queen she kills everything she hops on

Comment

Just bought it right now friend now that you quoted me comes in the mail next Wednesday lol it was difficult looking for this album because everywhere like amazon they only had clean copies I was like fuck a clean version I need the explicit but luckily I found an explicit version

- - - Updated - - -

Cardi went off on offsets new album holy shit she really is a queen she kills everything she hops on
        Clean version lol,nobody want's a clean version
        Clout is a banger

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
          Clean version lol,nobody want's a clean version
          Clout is a banger
          Yup I hate clean versions it ruins the songs imo but thankfully I ended up finding an explicit version because everywhere I looked at didn't have the explicit logo on the album cover

- - - Updated - - -

Cardi new song with Bruno Mars already number 5 on the billboard another W

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              Bruh on everything I'd suck the yeast infection out of cardi b pussy

Comment

Disgusting

Comment

• hahahahahaha

Comment

• Comment

bruh

Comment

• Cardi B is currently my favorite female rapper no offense to the fans of Nicki, I also love her is just that Cardi B's music is my current jam.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1claire View Post
                          Cardi B is currently my favorite female rapper no offense to the fans of Nicki, I also love her is just that Cardi B's music is my current jam.

Comment

Working...
                          X