Where do you get music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you get music?

I use Spotify, but also like having all of my music on my iPod. I used to get music from rap godfathers, but looks like they got shut down. Thanks for any suggestions!

If music is important to you and you don't use at least one streaming service ur a walking L

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      If music is important to you and you don't use at least one streaming service ur a walking L
      I said that I use Spotify.

Comment

Originally posted by bhawks24 View Post
        I use Spotify, but also like having all of my music on my iPod. I used to get music from rap godfathers, but looks like they got shut down. Thanks for any suggestions!
        I'm also the same, I use Spotify but I like having the .mp3 file downloaded on my computer

Comment

I only buy it on Amazon,but if some songs or an album are not available on Amazon what is realy rarely,I buy it on Itunes.

Comment

I don’t use Apple Music or spotify I mostly buy my music on iTunes but only the main rappers I listen too like young thug for example and of course lil wayne

The albums that I wanna listen too I’ll just download it for free

Comment

I mostly use apple music or Tidal. and when its a artist I love like Wayne Nicki or Drake I will buy the album. If I just want the mp3 format of the song. I google the song or go to audio mack. but I rarely do that now.
              They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
              https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
              Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
              https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Google is the best place

Comment

Originally posted by bhawks24 View Post
                  atrilli

Comment

Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
                    I only buy it on Amazon,but if some songs or an album are not available on Amazon what is realy rarely,I buy it on Itunes.
                    why amazon?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      why amazon?
                      I worked for Amazon and it was a great experience,therefore I will be loyal,it was one of my best employers.

Comment

google is seriously the best place if you know what to search

Comment

Working...
                        X