Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quavo is fckin trash

i swear im tired of this dude and his wack ass verses

i swear most fast food rapper OAT same shit every single song and oversaturated af!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worst migos member

fucked up HUNCHOJACK ruins a bunch of songs his on

#FREEVELVET

dude really has been trash lately imo and back then he used to kill them hooks idk what happen to him but one thing I do agree on is that he isn’t the best member in the migos because people really hype him up saying he’s the best member on migos when tbh I think offset the best migo member that’s just how I feel

And he really did fucked up HUNCHOJACK I wish Travis worked on a project with young thug because the chemistry with thug and Travis is insane and that’s what I was telling the brother [MENTION=74353]J.M.I[/MENTION] too that instead of quavo, Travis should of worked with young thug instead

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
      dude really has been trash lately imo and back then he used to kill them hooks idk what happen to him but one thing I do agree on is that he isn’t the best member in the migos because people really hype him up saying he’s the best member on migos when tbh I think offset the best migo member that’s just how I feel

And he really did fucked up HUNCHOJACK I wish Travis worked on a project with young thug because the chemistry with thug and Travis is insane and that’s what I was telling the brother @J.M.I too that instead of quavo, Travis should of worked with young thug instead
      Offset is wayyy better!! Quavo is a mess fam i swear he hasnt made a good song or feature in years now he was worst part of HunchoJack!

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Why is he the most popular migos member when he literally is the worst rapper out the group?

No homo is it cause he look the prettiest?

Comment

offset > takeoff > quavo

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
            i swear im tired of this dude and his wack ass verses

i swear most fast food rapper OAT same shit every single song and oversaturated af!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worst migos member

fucked up HUNCHOJACK ruins a bunch of songs his on
            I don't understand his hype either

Comment

all of the migos suck, i cant believe drake going on tour with them

Comment

I like Quavo,I like Migos and Huncho Jack is still one of my favorite albums this time,Iam still listening to that.
                You don't have to listen to his music,but I do,to me it sounds dope

Comment

over saturation is a real thing and he just a half assed travis at this point
                  so glad the migos run over 2017 was crazy

Comment

His verse on that new khaled single sucks too

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                      His verse on that new khaled single sucks too
                      absolute garbage

Comment

Originally posted by FreeSpirit View Post
                        over saturation is a real thing and he just a half assed travis at this point
                        so glad the migos run over 2017 was crazy
                        Run is over ???

Not even close

Comment

Working...
                        X