Your Favorite Music Gerne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite Music Gerne

I Just Want To Say What Is Your Favorite Music Genre And What Makes You Like It And Who Or What Inspired You To Listen To The Genre Of Music.
    My Favorite Gerne : Hip-Hop/Rap
    Who Inspired Me To Listen To This Genre : Lil Wayne, Pac, Biggie, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Nas & Jadakiss.
    What Inspired Me To Listen To This The Genre :
    The Atmosphere/Environment Where I'm From Inspired Me To.
    Last edited by Jumpman; 10-24-2019, 09:21 AM. Reason: Misspelled Genre

would anyone on here really say their favorite music genre is anything other than rap/hiphop?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
      would anyone on here really say their favorite music genre is anything other than rap/hiphop?
      Yes Anything. You Can Say Which One You Listen The Most Or All I Don't Kare I Didn't Say One Thing, It Can Be More. I'm Saying Hip-Hop/Rap Is My Favorite Genre To Listen To So I'm Kinda Of A HipHopHead.
      Last edited by Jumpman; 10-24-2019, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Hip-Hop

I love the culture so much.

Comment

i grew up on weezy, eminem, jay, kanye, 50 cent, nas, lupe fiasco

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman View Post
            I Just Want To Say What Is Your Favorite Music Genre And What Makes You Like It And Who Or What Inspired You To Listen To The Gerne Of Music. My Favorite Gerne : Hip-Hop/Rap Who Inspired Me To Listen To This Gerne : Lil Wayne, Pac, Biggie, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Nas & Jadakiss. What Inspired Me To Listen To This The Gerne : The Atmosphere/Environment Where I'm From Inspired Me To.
            whats a Gerne lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              whats a Gerne lol?
              OMG Thank You For Looking Out. Your Boi Need To Put On Some Glasses lol. I'm A Change It.

Last edited by Jumpman; 10-24-2019, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                Hip-Hop

I love the culture so much.
                This.

Comment

Rap easily. dgaf about the genre until I paid attention to a weezy verse in 2007

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                    Rap easily. dgaf about the genre until I paid attention to a weezy verse in 2007
                    That's Wassup👌

Comment

90�s R&B
                      Hip Hop/Rap

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                        Yes, I'm mostly into Alternative/Rock/Indie/Punk/Electronic bands and artists. More about the vibe and sound of a specific band than the genre though. David Bowie is the only artist who I'm anywhere near as big a fan of as Wayne.

Still grew up with classic 90s and early 2000s hip hop and r&b/soul like Lauryn Hill etc. Modern hip hop just bores me for the most part tbh

Comment

Working...
                        X