G.O.A.T Series COMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.O.A.T Series COMP

So I will be making a GOAT Series Compilation Album. It's filled with EDITS of original songs so basically mashups on newer beats. I'm sure yall seen the last post I did about Lil wayne mashups and the ones I like, well i will be compiling those into a album (all the good ones) I only like the ones that are with Wayne Rarely known songs. Ofcourse everyone here heard just about every last Lil Wayne song but i'm sure y'all probably forgot about some songs so this will be a nice way to bring them back.

I'm not doing the ones that are mashups of his biggest hits like AMILLI. I'm so sick and tired of seeing those, you would think wayne had no other bangers other than amilli.

Anyway, This wont just include Wayne this will be with 2Pac, Nipsey, Jay Z, Kanye and maybe other GOATS, if i can find them Right now I already have Wayne and 2 Pac so those will be up soon. Next will be Nipsey and so on and so on.

All the album tracks will be a maximum of 10 songs. I might do a Part 2 of each artist if I can find/or compile more.

These Tracks are edits and mashups so ofcourse they will not be the greatest quality but i will do what i can to improve them. 90% of them are Rips from Youtube I'm just compiling them together in a album. I will include the DJ or Producer that mixed/editted them so they can get they proper credit

for wayne I will be including his remixes (MAYBE) just with the original artist for example Gummo with 6ix9ine or Forreal with Lil Uzi Vert.

Any questions or suggestions you can comment or DM me on here or instagram (TrillBrandino215) if you want to help compile the list.

dont use the same acapella wayne verses everyone else always uses for blends

Comment

when are you planning to put it out??

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by HotBoyBrandino215 View Post
          So I will be making a GOAT Series Compilation Album. It's filled with EDITS of original songs so basically mashups on newer beats. I'm sure yall seen the last post I did about Lil wayne mashups and the ones I like, well i will be compiling those into a album (all the good ones) I only like the ones that are with Wayne Rarely known songs. Ofcourse everyone here heard just about every last Lil Wayne song but i'm sure y'all probably forgot about some songs so this will be a nice way to bring them back.

I'm not doing the ones that are mashups of his biggest hits like AMILLI. I'm so sick and tired of seeing those, you would think wayne had no other bangers other than amilli.

Anyway, This wont just include Wayne this will be with 2Pac, Nipsey, Jay Z, Kanye and maybe other GOATS, if i can find them Right now I already have Wayne and 2 Pac so those will be up soon. Next will be Nipsey and so on and so on.

All the album tracks will be a maximum of 10 songs. I might do a Part 2 of each artist if I can find/or compile more.

These Tracks are edits and mashups so ofcourse they will not be the greatest quality but i will do what i can to improve them. 90% of them are Rips from Youtube I'm just compiling them together in a album. I will include the DJ or Producer that mixed/editted them so they can get they proper credit

for wayne I will be including his remixes (MAYBE) just with the original artist for example Gummo with 6ix9ine or Forreal with Lil Uzi Vert.

Any questions or suggestions you can comment or DM me on here or instagram (TrillBrandino215) if you want to help compile the list.
          do you use audacity?

Comment

What is your current list ?

Comment

Working...
            X