RIP Juice Wrld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Juice Wrld

BREAKING: Juice WRLD Dies At 21 Years Old After Suffering A Seizure. According to witnesses Juice WRLD got off the plane then had a seizure while walking through the airport. Law enforcement says that he was bleeding from the mouth when paramedics arrived on the scene but was still conscious. Emergency responders rushed Juice to the hospital where he was pronounced dead a few moments after arriving at the facility. At this point, Juice WRLD�s cause of death is still unknown. He turned 21 years old on Dec. 2nd #RIPJuiceWRLD.
    Last edited by BrewCityYM; 12-08-2019, 12:26 PM.

RIP, it's a shame because he really had talent. I don't think his albums reflected that as he fell to the modern quantity > quality trap but if you watched his freestyles you would see he understood rap. He wrote his first rap to Wayne's "I Am Not A Human Being" song off IANAHB1. This should be a wake up call for Wayne if he is still sipping, as the seizure was probably syrup + pills

Comment

Absolutely shattering news wasn't even big fan of dude but i respected his presence this is horrible i don't think any past generation has seen so much loss

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
      RIP, it's a shame because he really had talent. I don't think his albums reflected that as he fell to the modern quantity > quality trap but if you watched his freestyles you would see he understood rap. He wrote his first rap to Wayne's "I Am Not A Human Being" song off IANAHB1. This should be a wake up call for Wayne if he is still sipping, as the seizure was probably syrup + pills
      Dude was amazingly talented very diverse skill set respectb that in any artist

#FREEVELVET

Comment

wtf we losing so much talented fucking artists in the recent years... this shits hitting so hard man fuck! Rest In Peace Juice!!!
        R.I.P DAD

Comment

This Fucked

Comment

Shit sad af..Wayne fkin lucky, he survived so many seizures.

Comment

Oh no no no thats so sad!
              Iam a big fan of his music,love his albums,he was only 21 that is too young.
              I saw him live performing in March here in Cologne.
              R.I.P. my brother

Comment

I take it the seizure was caused from drinking sizzurp??

Comment

Very sad news

Comment

This is so fuckin sad. he had talent and he was way to young to die like this. R.I.P.
                    They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                    https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                    Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Such a goddamn shame...
                      I actually can't believe what the fuck is happening / has happened this year alone
                      and the past few years in genereal

God bless his soul
                      Last edited by TuneFromMoon; 07-10-2020, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Now I feel this one. I'm not the one to pretend to like artists before they die if I didn't really like em.
                        When Peep died, I didn't know who he was.
                        When Mac died, I knew who he was, but I was never into his music.
                        When Nipsey died, I really didn't even know who he was.
                        When X died, I was just starting to get into his music (like couple days before he died).
                        But with Juice, I fucked with his music a lot, he had such a good vibe.
                        I feel bad about him, so young.

Comment

Working...
                        X