sadly, that song is absolute trash tho

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                tha fuck

bieber shouldn't have to do things like this lol

its something nicki minaj would do

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                  My mans roddy rich got Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber both in shambles lmfao roddy rich blocked both there trash shit from going number 1. Talent won

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                    My mans roddy rich got Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber both in shambles lmfao roddy rich blocked both there trash shit from going number 1. Talent won
                    If that's the case, I may go out and purchase some Roddy Rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                      If that's the case, I may go out and purchase some Roddy Rich.
                      It was a good album imo he deserved that number 1 spot I find it hilarious how roddy rich trolling tf out of them on twitter and nobody realizes it saying to go stream there shit but yeah roddy album was dope af he deserved that number 1 spot when I first heard of roddy rich with this song I knew he was gonna be a star he even had the potential

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                        It was a good album imo he deserved that number 1 spot I find it hilarious how roddy rich trolling tf out of them on twitter and nobody realizes it saying to go stream there shit but yeah roddy album was dope af he deserved that number 1 spot when I first heard of roddy rich with this song I knew he was gonna be a star he even had the potential
                        If anyone knows where there are any radio-edited versions of some Roddy Ricch songs, I would love to be directed to them. I bring in the music for the place I work, and I am only allowed to bring the guys the radio edited-type versions, but I have one young man who is dying for Roddy Ricch and the only edited song of his I can find is "Die Young."

I hope I am not posting this in the wrong place, but since the topic came up . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                          If anyone knows where there are any radio-edited versions of some Roddy Ricch songs, I would love to be directed to them. I bring in the music for the place I work, and I am only allowed to bring the guys the radio edited-type versions, but I have one young man who is dying for Roddy Ricch and the only edited song of his I can find is "Die Young."

I hope I am not posting this in the wrong place, but since the topic came up . . . . .
                          If you have Apple Music his music should be on there the clean versions YouTube has edited versions too I don’t use Apple Music or listen to clean version songs I always buy albums from my favorite rappers

Comment

Working...
                          X