Thouxanbanfauni & UnoTheActivist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thouxanbanfauni & UnoTheActivist

i already made a thread for UnoTheActivist who is one of my fav in the new school but i been bumping him with his frequent collaborator a lot recently and shiiz dumb hard

#FREEVELVET

Interesting. I'm going to check this out. The first song was great, so it may be downloading time.

Thanks!

++++++++++++

Thanks - these are great! I already downloaded about a dozen songs. Maybe it'll take my mind off all this Kobe Bryant shit.

Blessings on you!
    Last edited by Nuper Nocte; 01-26-2020, 08:57 PM.

Comment

not for me sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        i already made a thread for UnoTheActivist who is one of my fav in the new school but i been bumping him with his frequent collaborator a lot recently and shiiz dumb hard

dope

Comment

I still dont know who they are but it's good music.

Comment

im pretty shocked at the shift of peoples attitude to new gen on here

#FREEVELVET

Comment

im pretty shocked at the shift of peoples attitude to new gen on here
              I'm new, so I am curious about your comment. Do you think people here are getting more accepting of the newer styles of music?

Comment

Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                I'm new, so I am curious about your comment. Do you think people here are getting more accepting of the newer styles of music?
                100% check out any of my threads where i used to post about new gen always got intense hate haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

100% check out any of my threads where i used to post about new gen always got intense hate haha
                  Interesting. I myself was a little reluctant at first to like the newer music, and when I started listening to it I found that's it's exactly like any other music - it's got some outstanding music, some good music, some average music, and some downright crap. I then went back and re-listened to some music I had rejected because it was by (fill in the blank) and was blown away by how much me having an open mind about something gave me more room to appreciate it. [I know - duh, huh?]

Yeah, there's a lot of crap out there, but when HASN'T there been a lot of crap out there? It's my job to listen to different things and see what works for me. As far as I am concerned, people who get stuck in the "old school vs. new school" or "old rap vs. mumble rap" are fairly well morons and don't deserve the great new music that is out there.

Same for the "We are New School" or "We are Trap Rap." It's OK to like a specific style, but when you start blocking out music because it "doesn't fit your style" without trying to give it a little listen, you have just closed yourself off to (a) personal growth and (b) the fact that there's a LOT of fabulous music out there right now that you will come back to some day, and regret not having always listened to it.

Either that or you'll find that your brain shrunk by feeding it only one type of music and now it's incapable of growing - you'll be stuck in an era, won't be able to get out of it, and you'll end up sounding like your damned annoying (usually drunk) uncle who has opinions on everything - no they're NOT opinions, according to him, they are the damn facts!

Comment

there's no time to watch all these videos in OP with funeral dropping soon

Comment

Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                      I'm not

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                        I'm not
                        Well YOU don't HAVE to be - you're a GODFATHER!!!

And I salute you for your longevity! You musta read a gazillion posts here.

Comment

Working...
                        X