• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    2018 for me
    C5.

Comment

2017 for me. Probably didn't have the best music overall compared to the other years, but that spring/summer was so memorable. More life, DAMN, Playboi Carti dropped in the span of 2 weeks, 4:44 and HNDRXX came out later, Without Warning in the fall, Culture dropped sometime in that year....

Droptopwop, Beautiful Thugger girls, the Saturation albums, Painting Pictures, Nudy Land, SANDAS, ... looking back it was a great year.

2013 was g too with Acid Rap, Because the Internet, Nothing was the Same, Born Sinner, LongLiveAsap, WOLF. A lot of good albums

2015 is probably the apex of the decade with TPAB, If you're reading this, Barter 6, Rodeo, DS2, SS3, Trapsoul, Dark sky paradise, What a time to be alive, Beauty behind the madness, Sremmlife, thats probably the most impactful year and each artist at their best

Comment

Absolutely no idea what happened in which year but I just looked up 2010 and that was when Kush & OJ got released as well
        as Thank Me Later so that was definitely a dope year

Comment

2015:
          FWA
          Pimp A Butterfly
          RODEO
          Documentary 2.5
          LONG LAST ASAP
          56 Nights
          Compton
          WATTBA
          DS2
          Drake's trap ''mixtape''
          Norf Noorf

This the year I started listening to Travis Days before Rodeo, same year I went on my first big festival it's just too much nostalgia from this era.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by monlam View Post
          2017 for me. Probably didn't have the best music overall compared to the other years, but that spring/summer was so memorable. More life, DAMN, Playboi Carti dropped in the span of 2 weeks, 4:44 and HNDRXX came out later, Without Warning in the fall, Culture dropped sometime in that year....

Droptopwop, Beautiful Thugger girls, the Saturation albums, Painting Pictures, Nudy Land, SANDAS, ... looking back it was a great year.

2013 was g too with Acid Rap, Because the Internet, Nothing was the Same, Born Sinner, LongLiveAsap, WOLF. A lot of good albums

2015 is probably the apex of the decade with TPAB, If you're reading this, Barter 6, Rodeo, DS2, SS3, Trapsoul, Dark sky paradise, What a time to be alive, Beauty behind the madness, Sremmlife, thats probably the most impactful year and each artist at their best
          I agree with u but calling Beauty behind the madness his best is just straight up disrespectful

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            I agree with u but calling Beauty behind the madness his best is just straight up disrespectful
            Not artistically, but I think that album was Weeknd at his commercial peak. Those #1's lasted on the charts for so long, The Hills went diamond and Can't feel my face + Earned it are close to diamond. Not mentioning Often and Tell Your Friends... That album might've been the closest thing to the Thriller of our generation.

Comment

2012 or 2015

Comment

Working...
              X