Free Beats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Beats

These are Creative Common License which means you can copy paste remix and use them however you want without giving any credit to the author which is me.

This is a new genre of music I created which combines classical with trance and electronic. I call it "Classic Trance." Great for rap music!

https://magus56.wordpress.com/2018/1...-trance-music/

there is a studio section for this

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
      there is a studio section for this

Can you move it to Tha studio, or do you need me to delete and repost?

Comment

Originally posted by Nephali View Post
        Can you move it to Tha studio, or do you need me to delete and repost?
        Delete your account

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
          Delete your account

Which one? I'm really famous, so... do you want me to delete this crappy forum account, or one of the real ones?

Last edited by Nephali; 06-19-2020, 12:08 AM. Reason: Explaining myself to a fool better

Comment

Originally posted by Nephali View Post
            Which one? I'm really famous, so... do you want me to delete this crappy forum account, or one of the real ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

I'll leave the day the admins ask me too, seriously. Or honestly I am pretty much done here sending the message, so I can leave now if ya'll really want.

I don't need any of you, but some of ya'll still need me to explain what the hell is happening to ya'll, so I'm happy to leave.

Anyone else want me to leave? Speak up now or forever hold your, I mean... miss the chance.

--- ADD ---

Hey, "Lucifer" you missed the whole thing on the other thread. I got a new squirrel, gave him a college fund in cash money, vouchers from hell and back which are six hundred sixty six dollar bills that are not US Currency and can be legally burned with no consequences, and hooked up people with a bunch of product that isn't illegal or regulated by the FDA or and passes clean through any drug test likes, with a smoother high than any street drug that is actually good for you, like as if I was there in California... Didn't break a single law, street or government, doing it.

Yea, you missed the whole thing. I guess the whole board did. No Love by Eminem Feat Lil Wayne actually is my favorite mix-tape though. I like Eminem for completely opposite reasons of most people, I think...

Ya'll actually think I care what my rating on this board is?

Also a funny meme about that victim fund, I mean college fund. I was writing memes when I was Pen-Dragon in 2009 (Actually on all the other accounts too) before memes were even a thing...

Last edited by Nephali; 06-19-2020, 05:50 PM. Reason: I Won Demons and Dragons and it was Advanced!

Comment

Bloodkin alt ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                  Bloodkin alt ?
                  Who cares? The moral of the story is don't tell your teenage G recruits to rape a 13 year old straight kid he's friends with for literally no other reason than being a Christian to get their vouchers from hell and back.

He got a victim fund, and I'm leaving him alone so he can heal. Maybe I'll see him in 5 years when he's 18. This news is like from 2 weeks ago. Every violator was already shut down.

Posted everything on the link and deleted it when I was done. How many times do I have to repeat this on the board?

No I haven't been banned, and yes, I'm still alive. I'm still in Athens, Georgia, but I'm in a New York State of mind. D&D Studios, and I win Dungeons and Dragons every time. Got the mad MCs. Straight out the dungeons of rap, where fake Gs don't come back.

Everyone (some of) ya'll told to go ahead and come down here to get more kids is gettin' shut down all day and all night. We're all real educated on how this game operates now, and we have the best bullets. The cops and feds they cleared it with ain't shit either.

Send more assassins. I can always use more souls for my collection.
                  Last edited by Nephali; 06-25-2020, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X