this new kanye song proves something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this new kanye song proves something

that its up to the new generation to be the creators and innovators going forward unfortunately our favourites are incapable of innovating any further

Wayne can rap well but no denying his overall creativity has decreased significantly
    Kanye is making boomer conspiracy bible trap now (which isnt more unique or different then his yeezus phase)
    Jay-z making lyrical miracle spiritual albums with Jay Electronica or Beyonce
    Eminem forgot how to present personality in his music and is on his read from a teleprompter angrily wave over some shitty pop beat with some pop singer on it

its up to whoever coming up now/whos in they prime to present us with some diverse and vibrant music
    im talking drake, kendrick, cole next albums need to deliver something unique to the table

same goes for carti, uzi, travis scott, we need someone to breathe new life into the genre sadly xxx, peep, juicewrld would have been up to the task but passed before they primes

who do you think will deliver our next 10/10 listening experience i believe that travis/kendrick got some fire being made rn something telling me that esp with travis making hella money and living his best life rn and kendrick has a lot of political fuel to fuel his passion and expression on his next project

#FREEVELVET

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    that its up to the new generation to be the creators and innovators going forward unfortunately our favourites are incapable of innovating any further

Wayne can rap well but no denying his overall creativity has decreased significantly
    Kanye is making boomer conspiracy bible trap now (which isnt more unique or different then his yeezus phase)
    Jay-z making lyrical miracle spiritual albums with Jay Electronica or Beyonce
    Eminem forgot how to present personality in his music and is on his read from a teleprompter angrily wave over some shitty pop beat with some pop singer on it

its up to whoever coming up now/whos in they prime to present us with some diverse and vibrant music
    im talking drake, kendrick, cole next albums need to deliver something unique to the table

same goes for carti, uzi, travis scott, we need someone to breathe new life into the genre sadly xxx, peep, juicewrld would have been up to the task but passed before they primes

who do you think will deliver our next 10/10 listening experience i believe that travis/kendrick got some fire being made rn something telling me that esp with travis making hella money and living his best life rn and kendrick has a lot of political fuel to fuel his passion and expression on his next project
    Wayne has nothing left to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      I mean he can still make good music/creative music hahaha his still a recording artist by trade and is paid handsomely for it he has no excuse as a rapper at his age and calibre to not work with the best of the best and make the best if the best as a result hahaha

Tha Carter V was a magnum opus moment but that was due to the long recording process, the care and the passion behind the project then when wayne was given a project to entertain and and have creative freedom do something on he messed up aka Funeral

#FREEVELVET

Comment

kendrick been quiet for 5 years now, he must have something crazy ready to drop

Comment

2 words.... Travis Scott
          R.I.P DAD

Comment

Tbh I think it has to be a newcomer
            all these names already have their lane and I don't see them doing anything groundbreaking..
            Maybe Kendrick (?). Don't see Travis making any meaningful music but let's see

Comment

Sometimes people get stuck in their ways. I think it can be hard to become the best in one thing, because if you are the best there probably are a lot of people looking at you, your failures, your shortcommings. Reinventing yourself and being true to every fan is probably not possible. But also finding oneself in a new direction or to reinvent and innovate oneself without looking for the approval of others is not something everybody can pull off.

Some take longer. Some will never make it. Who knows what will happen in the future

Comment

disagree about trav, everything he's dropped since astroworld has been mid as fuck, and are all commercial flops.

drake doesnt try anything innovative anymore imo since IYRTITL, he's been on cruise control since. Views, more life and scorpion all sound the same and if you were to throw all the songs in a bag distinguishing which songs belong to what albums you wouldnt be able to, all same sound.

dont think cole will drop anything that would do any impact like that, them 2 singles he released flopped hard hard

kenny is the unknown at this point imo, he's been quiet for a minute. but given todays climate i feel we may get another TPAB2 in regards of topic/sound for album

Comment

What is the new Kanye song?

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    disagree about trav, everything he's dropped since astroworld has been mid as fuck, and are all commercial flops.

drake doesnt try anything innovative anymore imo since IYRTITL, he's been on cruise control since. Views, more life and scorpion all sound the same and if you were to throw all the songs in a bag distinguishing which songs belong to what albums you wouldnt be able to, all same sound.

dont think cole will drop anything that would do any impact like that, them 2 singles he released flopped hard hard

kenny is the unknown at this point imo, he's been quiet for a minute. but given todays climate i feel we may get another TPAB2 in regards of topic/sound for album
                    drake just wants to be a uk rapper now

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    What is the new Kanye song?
                    its so bad bruh

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      drake just wants to be a uk rapper now

its so bad bruh
                      The nah nah nah one?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post