NBA YoungBoy Disses Everyone On New Song "I Hate YoungBoy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA YoungBoy Disses Everyone On New Song "I Hate YoungBoy"

Just hours after Lil Durk dropped his new single, YoungBoy responds with a YouTube throwaway. Not only is he dissing Durk, but he's also dissing any artist who's worked with him recently. He also disses others just because.

How you talkin' shit when nothin' ain't died about your cousin nem? - A diss to Lil Durk's cousin OTF Nuski, who died a few years ago.

Quando got no filter, and he say that, they gon' fuck wit' him
    Clean up on aisle O
    - Diss to OTF, Durk & Von's group. Quando is YB's artist and his affiliate Lul Tim killed King Von.

He called me a bitch, that's India, that be your ho - India is Lil Durk's fiance

I'm bumpin' Wooski, turnt up with some groupies while at my home
    Why you drop that whack-ass song? Pussy bitch, you should've kno
    - Wooski dropped a popular freestyle a few years back dissing OTF. The whack ass song YB is referring to is Durk's new single.

Used to fuck with Gucci 'til I seen he like them pussy niggas - Gucci recently did a song with Lil Durk

Baby with 'em, 4PF, four poles firin' - Lil Baby recently did a album with Lil Durk. Caught a stray on this song.

Pussy nigga dissin' me, mad about his dead homie
    - Reference to King Von, Durk's "dead homie"

Your daddy hit the feds, fuck that nigga, he a bitch, too
    - Diss aimed at Lil Durk's dad who recently got out of jail.

And that lil' bitch, she say, "4L," huh? I say, "Heads or tails, slime" - Aimed at 21 Savage, who claims Big 4L. 21 spoke about picking sides during the beef. YB is basically saying pick a side - heads or tails.

Feel like Boosie don't even like me, bitch, don't call my phone (Fuck you) - Tbh I got no clue what Lil Boosie did.

Tell Apple I said, "Fuck 'em," they promote his song - Diss aimed at Apple Music. To be fair they promote every new release. They promoted YB's tape when he dropped a few weeks ago.

YouTube streamers, they be dick-ridin', don't react no more (Fuck you)
    You fuck with them, don't fuck with me and that's just how that go
    - Durk is cool with YouTuber's like Aidin Ross, who recently had issues with YoungBoy.

This song got too much going on man, Lol

who???????
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

he dissed no one i give a fuck about

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        he dissed no one i give a fuck about
        Yeah he didn’t diss Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
          who???????
          As in YoungBoy or the people he was dissing?

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post

Just hours after Lil Durk dropped his new single, YoungBoy responds with a YouTube throwaway. Not only is he dissing Durk, but he's also dissing any artist who's worked with him recently. He also disses others just because.

How you talkin' shit when nothin' ain't died about your cousin nem? - A diss to Lil Durk's cousin OTF Nuski, who died a few years ago.

Clean up on aisle O
            - Diss to OTF, Durk & Von's group. Quando is YB's artist and his affiliate Lul Tim killed King Von.

He called me a bitch, that's India, that be your ho - India is Lil Durk's fiance

- Wooski dropped a popular freestyle a few years back dissing OTF. The whack ass song YB is referring to is Durk's new single.

Used to fuck with Gucci 'til I seen he like them pussy niggas - Gucci recently did a song with Lil Durk

Baby with 'em, 4PF, four poles firin' - Lil Baby recently did a album with Lil Durk. Caught a stray on this song.

And that lil' bitch, she say, "4L," huh? I say, "Heads or tails, slime" - Aimed at 21 Savage, who claims Big 4L. 21 spoke about picking sides during the beef. YB is basically saying pick a side - heads or tails.

Feel like Boosie don't even like me, bitch, don't call my phone (Fuck you) - Tbh I got no clue what Lil Boosie did.

Tell Apple I said, "Fuck 'em," they promote his song - Diss aimed at Apple Music. To be fair they promote every new release. They promoted YB's tape when he dropped a few weeks ago.

- Durk is cool with YouTuber's like Aidin Ross, who recently had issues with YoungBoy.

straight fire

Comment

fee banks wouldn't let him diss wayne even if he wanted to

Comment

who???????

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post

Clean up on aisle O

🔥🔥🔥

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

This is a response to Durk's diss first.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      This is a response to Durk's diss first.
                      Link?

Comment

who???????
                        you don�t know youngboy?

Comment

Working...
                        X