Gunna and Thugga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunna and Thugga

So they got arrested and are dealing with a state RICO, do any of you know if its possible that they can avoid being sentenced to 10+ years

Originally posted by I'mMe View Post
    So they got arrested and are dealing with a state RICO, do any of you know if its possible that they can avoid being sentenced to 10+ years
    they finished or wat?

Comment

The 2015 shooting involving Lil Wayne's tour bus is reportedly mentioned in the 88-page indictment against Young Thug, Gunna and 26 others that was handed down earlier this week. According to the New York Times, prosecutors pointed out the man who shot at the bus, Jimmy Winfrey (also known as Peewee Roscoe), has ties to Young Slime Life (YSL).

Winfrey is also part of the indictment, charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.At the time of the tour bus shooting, both Young Thug and Birdman were listed as co-conspirators, although they were never charged.

The current RICO case alleges YSL is a Bloods-affiliated �criminal street gang� that has participated in murder, armed robbery, obstruction, witness tampering and a plot to kill YFN Lucci while the rapper was behind bars.

Young Thug was taken into custody on Monday (May 9), shortly after the Feds raided his home, and booked into Fulton County Jail. He appeared in court on Tuesday (May 10) via video where Judge Rashida Oliver read his charges: conspiracy to violate the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act and participation in criminal street gang activity.

Meanwhile, Gunna surrendered to the authorities on Wednesday morning (May 11), charged with one count of conspiracy to violate the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act. Young Thug�s charges are much more serious than Gunna�s, but attorney Brian Steel insists his client is innocent and vows to clear his name.

As for Winfrey, he was initially sentenced to 20 years in jail for the shooting but was later released on a technicality. He�s expected to be re-tried.

Comment

Originally posted by I'mMe View Post
        The way it's looking nope

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          they finished or wat?
          thug might do a few years max
          he got too much money to be doing life

Comment

they've both had their bond denied

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              thug might do a few years max
              he got too much money to be doing life
              Well I heard people say that Thug should just let someone else take the fall for him but I dont think that'll be good when people clown him for it

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                they finished or wat?
                Are we finished or are we done?

I hope they get arrested for wayne,no matter if I like they music.

Comment

It was only a matter of time�..

Comment

they should have been locked up after shooting at wayne if you ask me they should get birdman whilst they at it

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                      they should have been locked up after shooting at wayne if you ask me they should get birdman whilst they at it
                      Gunna wasn�t behind that?

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X