Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jrock23 vs K3v0 Swa66 Vote Now!!!

Originally posted by KrisJohnson
    It is almost official that Jrock is going to the next round.
    I barely noticed that you put up a poll lol, I think when you make the next topic for "round 2" you should state that a poll will be put up after both people drop so no one's confused.

PS- I lol'd at how someone with 2 posts dropped a vote in here....mm
    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

K3vo got jrock23 in round one by a lil, but jrock killed k3vo in round two!!!

Comment

go Jrock23

And crazy�s what they callin� me, but crazy isn�t hardly what I am
        Try creatively retarded or amazingly rewarded

Comment

Rofl, around 40+ votes total lmao... I think it's official to say if there's anything to be done you need to make a new thread unfortunately that needs to be made for voting for you two. You should quote all the verses and post them in the thread and have people with 50+ posts (around there) post NOT poll vote and say why they liked who's better and then give there choice.
          �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

Comment

Yeah, otherwise I'm gonna have to vote 22 times by myself again.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriarch
              Yeah, otherwise I'm gonna have to vote 22 times by myself again.
              ROFL. you're a gypsy

EDIT* if you're reading this Jrock make a new thread... or i can do it and quote your shit.

Comment

Yeah thats what imma do

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Oh yeah seens a new thread is about to be made, can i write another verse for my first one?

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by Jrock23
                    Oh yeah seens a new thread is about to be made, can i write another verse for my first one?
                    ....no just a new thread to vote not write more...

Comment

Working...
                    X