X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL VOTING for Jrock23 vs. Kevo [RE-VOTE][ENDS 5PM PAC]

**SCORE SO FAR**

2 - 0 KEVO UP

Only people with 20+ posts can vote and NO ACCOUNTS made today or yesterday can vote.

You must explain your vote (why you liked who's better, what was bad in the person's and such.)

NO POLL, PUT YOUR VOTE ON YOUR POST.

VOTING ENDS TOMORROW AT 5:00PM PACIFIC TIME, VOTE UP PEOPLE THAT ARE ELIGIBLE!~

[You can carry your explanation over from the old thread as I did.] AND don't go to Jrock's bogus thread, he changed his whole first verse lmao.

FUCKING SAD A 16 YR OLD has to get shit straight and is more mature than most of you it seems.

Originally posted by Jrock23
    My Verse

Kevo swagg i come to your hood on suicide doors pull out my 9 and paralyze you from the waist down, you can say im mentally insane because what goes on in my mind is like a atmoic bomb reaching it's destination, Jrock is the name but please dude don't say my name in vain because i just might tear open your heart and rip open your veins. Some people may say im sick with my rhymes but i gotta say im clam most of the time we don't even have to bet a dime matter of fact i will finsh you off by going to D.C turning on some go-go and beat my feet while weezy wee is playing in the background Saying "this nigga don't really want it with me"

Originally posted by K3v0 Swa66
    look Jrock u not even worth it
    i cum at u so hard i bet yo soul start hurtin

i blast out yo chest now u gotta see a surgeon
    tryna battle me u are a drug addicted person

yea, cuz u know my flow is damn tight
    and after u get beat u bet not get back on dis website

ya digg, i am the best ever
    flow so dumb but the boy so clever

thats right dont ever try to do me
    he thought he was goin to eat me but the boy cant even chew me

R.I.P to Jrock23 verse man.....I think i just got away with murder!!!!!!
    AW AND THIS WAS A FREESTYLE YA DIGG!!!!
    ROUND 2

imma 3 year old and ur losin to me
    dis 3 year old is killin u and da site will agree
    your never good at writin lines, not even sometimes
    ya ur right i killed myself after readin ur rhmyes
    they are just dat bad, i mean wow they just trash
    ur shits worse then a 500 car crash, and every one burnt to ash
    oh and yeee..
    da person u saw in high heels, wasnt me dat was ur reflection
    my rhymes, gave god his first erection, im da reason 2pac faked his death and da resurection, shit pac and god both killed themselfs after readin ur rap infection, u couldnt even win if u ran against urself in a election
    ur lookin silly u should stop respondin to my lyrical homicide
    do me kevo and da site a good deed and commit suicide
    kevo i mean its good u keep comin, but ur raps just dont match up to mine
    ur already at da bottem there is no more room to decline, so its about time, takes dis nine
    hold it to ur temple and let it blast
    put da mic down walk away and leave it in da past
    lol, when i say i get girls wet, last i checked ur mom was still dry
    sorry kevo u lost good try, but i am glad ur finally ready to die, pack ur shit its time to say goodbye

Nothing Personal Kevo

Originally posted by K3v0 Swa66
    Kris said we gotta have 2 verses so here i go man.....

Jrock yo flow weak why u even competin
    i already proved to u dat i cant be beaten

i will cum to yo crib and make u run out yo back dough(DOOR)
    and u know da boy spit just i chew tabacco

yea, why u even wanna battle
    cuz i know dat u afraid and u shakin like a rattle

and if i see money best believe im goin ova there
    crazy cold ryhmes datz why they call me bi-polor bear

yea, so now u know i got the best ryhmes
    u betta think twice before attempting this next time!

no direspect jrock23 man itz juzt business nuthin personal.....LOL

VOTE
    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Re: OFFICIAL VOTING for Jrock23 vs. Kevo

metaphors: Kevo (more creativity overall)
    consistency: kevo (both his verses flowed overall better than J's )
    punchlines: Jrock (was close, but i give it to his second verse)
    flow: kevo (rather obvious, both his verses were balanced rather equally and flowed the same, J's first was all over the place)

Vote: Kevo
    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

Comment

Re: OFFICIAL VOTING for Jrock23 vs. Kevo [RE-VOTE]

No i spent my time writing a new first 16 bar so this isn't the one we gonna be doing go to the official battle one

Y.O.L.O

Comment

No i spent my time writing a new first 16 bar so this isn't the one we gonna be doing go to the official battle one
        ARE you fucking smoking? THE BATTLE wasn't renewed, just the voting. you ALREADY fucked up your first verse you don't get another shot at that I'm sorry, that just makes no sense that you'd get to make a new one..smh.

Comment

The fuck? you didn't write the rules, make this rap tournament, in THIS battle so how can you say what i can and not do? i didn't ask you to do this thread psh wtf

Y.O.L.O

Comment

The fuck? you didn't write the rules, make this rap tournament, in THIS battle so how can you say what i can and not do? i didn't ask you to do this thread psh wtf
            I didn't but I'm pretty damn sure everyone except you and maybe lilweezyfan1 will agree YOU CAN'T re-write a fucking verse after both have been submitted gdamn. AND I guarantee you Kris who did make this tournament will agree with me more than he agrees with you. Jesus christ Danny PLEASE make a new smilie that just shakes its head side to side in bewilderment.

Comment

To Jrock:

I gave a slight edge to K3vo before for the reasons I stated before, but Jrock is just being a little bitch now so I'm pretty much 100% on K3vo's side.

Seriously, K3vo wasn't the one making accounts. I already told you that was me - now stop trying to frame him and admit that you were doing the exact same as me. That's the only way you noticed that it was happening. Now you replace your shitty first verse with something new to try to garner more votes? God, you're a pussy. You lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriarch
                To Jrock:

I gave a slight edge to K3vo before for the reasons I stated before, but Jrock is just being a little bitch now so I'm pretty much 100% on K3vo's side.

Seriously, K3vo wasn't the one making accounts. I already told you that was me - now stop trying to frame him and admit that you were doing the exact same as me. That's the only way you noticed that it was happening. Now you replace your shitty first verse with something new to try to garner more votes? God, you're a pussy. You lose.
                I didn't know you felt so affectionate for Kevo just meshing around jaja

I'm going to be updating the topic post with vote scores

Comment

Re: OFFICIAL VOTING for Jrock23 vs. Kevo [RE-VOTE][ENDS 5PM PAC]

Im being a bitch because im saying the truth? get the fuck outta here get the dick outta your mouth already

I know it was happening because i check on the voting updates offen and there was another vote every 30 secs no one is that active in thes forums you dumbass common sense

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Im being a bitch because im saying the truth? get the fuck outta here get the dick outta your mouth already

I know it was happening because i check on the voting updates offen and there was another vote every 30 secs no one is that active in thes forums you dumbass common sense
                    Wow, he fucking stated he was voting multiple times you're acting like you just realized that. It still doesn't matter anymore, votes will be taken in here.

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill

Wow, he fucking stated he was voting multiple times you're acting like you just realized that. It still doesn't matter anymore, votes will be taken in here.
                      Yes i know that he stated that i was also creating multiple accounts so called "racing with him" thats why i said i check the updates offen that doesn't mean i was cheating or what not

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Working...
                      X