Ways to attempt to improve Tha Studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to attempt to improve Tha Studio

Dead now ever since people signed up on the shady site lmao, more of our members on over there. Guess that's what an active and for the most part non-ignorant site gets.

You can move this to the trash-bin, just wanted to say this.

Edit by Bliss: Just renamed this thread so we can use it to discuss how to improve the studio
    Edit by Enigma: Changed it to something a little more appropriate
    I like the color contrasts

Re: This forum is..

Originally posted by Enigma
    Dead now ever since people signed up on the shady site lmao, more of our members on over there. Guess that's what an active and for the most part non-ignorant site gets.

It matters..

Comment

The only reason I'm over on TRShady is so I can post my writtens. I think if their was a written section of Tha Studio it would be better, but their isn't (yet). Maybe even a battles section would help lift up Tha Studio as well.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN

It matters..
        If it doesn't matter to you then you may kindly hop the fuck out the thread. Thanks for understanding

And I don't think there's enough people to have all these extra studio branches honestly. I just felt like saying this since it was kind of funny.

At least you guys over here aren't as awkward as some of them..and someone over there posted jrock as their most hated member , I lol'd.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN

It matters..
          If it doesn't matter to you then you may kindly hop the fuck out the thread. Thanks for understanding

And I don't think there's enough people to have all these extra studio branches honestly. I just felt like saying this since it was kind of funny.
          Yeah studio died.

Comment

Just checked that site out and tbh it seems like everyones on there own type of shit... except for the members i recongnized here of course. Just by looking i dont think i'd get along with some of the ppl there but thats prolly because i dont get along with most em fans as they jus like to hype dude up too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Herring
              Just checked that site out and tbh it seems like everyones on there own type of shit... except for the members i recongnized here of course. Just by looking i dont think i'd get along with some of the ppl there but thats prolly because i dont get along with most em fans as they jus like to hype dude up too much.
              I glance over everything cept the Em part. The best stuff is the writing section if you want to drop something, well it's decent, and the gaming section for me.

Artille was getting a little worked up over there.

Comment

The only thing about that site that I like is the feedback. Unfortunately, nobody likes my more mainstream style over there, and don't get me started on the hate toward Lil Wayne (smh). I was going to do a verse earlier in a non mainstream way, but it is too time consuming. I don't think I can change and be a style that less people like. I write/rap the lyrics the way I feel is the best and what makes me happy. That being said, I am more of a metaphor/simile/punchline kind of guy, not the underground, deep, weird type.

EDIT: I wasn't getting worked up lol...... maybe just a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
                  The only thing about that site that I like is the feedback. Unfortunately, nobody likes my more mainstream style over there, and don't get me started on the hate toward Lil Wayne (smh). I was going to do a verse earlier in a non mainstream way, but it is too time consuming. I don't think I can change and be a style that less people like. I write/rap the lyrics the way I feel is the best and what makes me happy. That being said, I am more of a metaphor/simile/punchline kind of guy, not the underground, deep, weird type.

EDIT: I wasn't getting worked up lol...... maybe just a little bit.

I feel you on that i get that alot with me being white too.... everyone ask me why i dont rap like em and i can only tell them thats because im not em and they'll get worked up over it trying to tell me that i should have my own style.. whole time im thinking in my head "didnt you just ask why i dont sound like em?" lol. I guess since im white and i rap i should rap like im white? I dont see it that way at all and i prefer the whole mainstream style over any other except for the 90's but its not the 90's anymore so i dont use that style.

I might join there jus to check the feedback but i doubt i'll stick around... i like the motivation this site brings... i mean wayne puts something new all the time so that pushes me to do the same as to where em has nothing but come backs.

Comment

well, to chime in like usual, one thing that killed The Studio section was a lack of continuos member feedback. more so, the lack of people that post things 10000 times a day or chime in on their own thread constantly wanting to know feedback but cant take the time to check other rappers out and give them some positives.

oh, and of course the bias. rampant bias. its not a friendly environment for newbs - they hear no feedback 1/2 the time and/or get cuss'd out if they post something other the usually rabble-rabble.

Shameless plug: Mykill - Fantastic Mr. Blonde. Coming soon.

Comment

If this thread changes to be about our studio and ways to improve it I'll keep it unlocked. If not it should be locked

Comment

Anyone wanna PM me this...Shady site? lol. ill send this to the trash later,

if anyone has any suggestions to make this Forum more active then post. Its all good knowing how its decreasing in activity, but how can we make it better, is what we should be discussing lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X