Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

prezidential beatz (Stimulus Beat Package coming March 30)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prezidential beatz (Stimulus Beat Package coming March 30)

In honor of Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Two's first map packs being released on the thirtieth, i will also be releasing a beat tape, with no tags, for anyone to DL/use.

ATTENTION: I WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH ARTISTS, CUSTOMIZING BEATS ETC. CONTACT ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN WORKING TOGETHER!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of you may know me already, but the name change comes with a new start music wise. Im putting a lot more heart into my beats now, and starting to learn plugins and recording live instruments. I would like to work with as many artists as possible, so lets do some work!

e-mail me here - prezidential2010@gmail.com

Re: prezidential beats (BEAT UP!)

New beat up yo!

Comment

Re: prezidential beatz (BEAT UP!)

37 downloads and no feedback? come on yall.

Comment

Re: prezidential beatz (BEAT TAPE INFO POSTED)

I got you dog. Okay so I checked it out and to me dog that wasnt much of a beat for someone to spit on. I felt more like i was listenin to some techno-ish type stuff but maybe if you posted some of your other and older stuff we could see what you had

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Herring
          I got you dog. Okay so I checked it out and to me dog that wasnt much of a beat for someone to spit on. I felt more like i was listenin to some techno-ish type stuff but maybe if you posted some of your other and older stuff we could see what you had

I feel you, like i said thats just my first beat, this next ones nasty and im dropping a whole beat tape on thursday, so make sure to peep that when i drop it.

Comment

more natural sounding snare. that one there is annoying

Comment

Yeah this next one im on has a natural snare, that last one was an electronic one that i was just fuckin wit

Comment

Working...
              X