Originally posted by Dreezy Baby

Co-Sign 31 strait crack tracks ill be back with a full review later on
    RunTellDat!!:Mays '91 The ALBUM 4th Qtr.2012
    Follow Me On Twitter @HiMyNameIsShawn

Comment

Re: Diary Of A Pretty Boy

[quote=ItzTheRemixShawty!]
      Originally posted by "Dreezy Baby":2nttlm5h

Co-Sign 31 strait crack tracks ill be back with a full review later on[/quote:2nttlm5h]

preciate it bro, will be waiting on reviews
      Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

I like Dreezy. Always entertaining. Dude does punchline, after punchline, after punchline...well, you know the drill. The man puts his work in. I'll be commenting every now and then as I listen to it.

First Impressions:
        ===============================
        One More Sip - the first 1:30 is rewinds and drops.
        Can't Breath - Kinda nuts. word.

Comment

^^ big ups bro, idk whats wrong with it, it was working fine ? but yeah maybe just keep trying, but yeah stay in touch

Comment

Dreezy is the definition of a real recording artist. I went to dreezybabymedia he has 80 songs on deck. WTF type of work ethic gets you eighty songs in a small period of time.

Comment

I'll Get You A Cool Review I Might Be Harsh 'Cause You Got Potential So...

Edit: Everything is on point but I don't understand if you fake the voice or if it's really you but to be better than the others you should try some tracks without the effect or the thing

Edit: BTW no diss intended

Let go, life does get tough
              No need to stress
              Hold you back too much
              -KiD CuDi-

Comment

Originally posted by Gilliedakid
                Dreezy is the definition of a real recording artist. I went to dreezybabymedia he has 80 songs on deck. WTF type of work ethic gets you eighty songs in a small period of time.
                appreciate that bro, real talk. that's all i do. is record. every night. but yeah thanks man, i appreciate that hellas.

Comment

I fucks wit the mixtape definitely the best i heard from u nigga and dis gotta be Dreezy voice no fakin on 30 songs keep it up

DOWNLOAD
                  CHECK THE FIRE ASS MIXTAPES

[/CENTER]

Comment

^^ big ups bro, idk whats wrong with it, it was working fine ? but yeah maybe just keep trying, but yeah stay in touch
                    nah i mean like the first 1:30 of the track is nothing but rewinds and DJ drops. makes me impatient. sometimes i just wanna hear the song ya know

Knockin' me Down - Another tight song. Think it sounds different than the last version I heard, but none the less same consistent good work

Comment

Originally posted by mykill
                      nah i mean like the first 1:30 of the track is nothing but rewinds and DJ drops. makes me impatient. sometimes i just wanna hear the song ya know

Knockin' me Down - Another tight song. Think it sounds different than the last version I heard, but none the less same consistent good work
                      oh I know what you mean, my mixer did that, but yeah thanks man

Comment

[quote=Dreezy Baby][quote="ItzTheRemixShawty!":anlio6lt]
                        Originally posted by "Dreezy Baby":anlio6lt

Co-Sign 31 strait crack tracks ill be back with a full review later on[/quote:anlio6lt]

preciate it bro, will be waiting on reviews[/quote:anlio6lt]

1.Stunt (Intro) - Goin Hard On The Intro Definetly A Good Start For The Rest Of The Tape
                        2.Pretty Boy Life - Ay This Shit Go To Hard Love The Hook You Should Really Push This As A Single*Fav Track*
                        3.Empire State Of Mine - Liked This Way Better Than The Jay-Z Version
                        4.One More Sip (Produced By Rob-Loc)
                        5.Can't Breath - Likes The Hook
                        6.Theres No Beef With Dreezy (Skit) -
                        7.Thought Wrong - Hott Track The Sample Is Crazy Also (Wordplay = Beast)
                        8.Pretty Bitch (Freestyle) - Like How You Continue To Do You After All The Hate
                        9.Knockin' Me Down - I Liked The Hook The Most On This
                        10.Love Overdose
                        11.I'm God - Worldplay Beastly
                        12.Sonic The Hedgehog - Good Track Your Based Freestyles Are Gettin Alot Better
                        13.I Love My Haters (Skit)
                        14.Black Smoke - Beat Crazy U Went In Bro(2nd Fav Track)
                        15.Silence (featuring Yung Diezel) - Another Hott Track Young Diezel Wordplay Is Crazy)
                        16.You - Again Crazy Ass Sample Bruh Shit Is Classic
                        17.Let Go - Love The Sample On That Shit Man
                        18.Page Hate (Skit)
                        19.Lonely - Wasnt Really Feelin This One Bro Not Bad Just Wasnt Feelin That One
                        20.Tony Hawk (featuring Murda) - Ay I Like That Hook(Needs The Ringtone Bro)
                        21.Taylor Gang (Freestyle) - Good Track Stop Raw Doggin These Tracks Yo
                        22.Sex In My Bedroom
                        23.He Strapped (Part 2) - Classic Over The Uptown Beat Once Again
                        24.Go Back Home (featuring Mackane) Hott Track Gotta Love The Dreezy Mackane Collab
                        25.Addicted To Your Love - Wasnt Feelin This One Bro
                        26.Weaker - Wasnt Really Feelin This Track Either
                        27.Where I'm At (Skit)
                        28.It's Nothing (Freestyle) - Hott Especially For A Freestyle
                        29.All I Do Is Win - Thee Intro Fuckin Hilarious And When You Drop With The Hook = Classic
                        30.Outro
                        31.Bright Days (Album Version) - Really Liked This Shockingly Considering It Was One Of Your Slow Tracks

Hey Gonna Need Some Ringtones Bro
                        Pretty Boy Life
                        Black Smoke
                        Tony Hawk
                        RunTellDat!!:Mays '91 The ALBUM 4th Qtr.2012
                        Follow Me On Twitter @HiMyNameIsShawn

Comment

Working...
                        X