Clear All

• New written tourney?

Just wondering when and if its gonna happen

Re: New written tourney?

What Is That Can You Explain

Comment

Opening the sign ups page April 2nd.

Single Bracket - 8 Participants (due to lack of activity in forums)

Comment

Comment

count me in

Comment

How bout we pick a topic and rap about that topic. And make a thread of writtens.. Combined.
            Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

Originally posted by InKredible.
              How bout we pick a topic and rap about that topic. And make a thread of writtens.. Combined.
              down with that too!

Comment

Originally posted by terrminatted
                down with that too!
                The only problem with that is that if YOU choose the topic, you might choose a topic on something you have already written, which is the whole point of the topics in the first place.

I am also looking for judges still, so if you are down to judge just PM me or sign up as a judge in the Sign Up thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
                  down with that too!
                  The only problem with that is that if YOU choose the topic, you might choose a topic on something you have already written, which is the whole point of the topics in the first place.

I am also looking for judges still, so if you are down to judge just PM me or sign up as a judge in the Sign Up thread.
                  Sign me down for a judge for the next one. But I agree with what Artille just said.

Comment

yea im def in on this then

Comment

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
                      Originally posted by Artille
                      down with that too!

Sign me down for a judge for the next one. But I agree with what Artille just said.

The judges make the topic, which gives the rappers the power to express how their views on that topic in their own way.
                      Or we do freestyles to Wayne tracks and we judge who did the best. Wayne kills other people beats.. Why not kill his..
                      Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

The judges make the topic, which gives the rappers the power to express how their views on that topic in their own way.
                        Or we do freestyles to Wayne tracks and we judge who did the best. Wayne kills other people beats.. Why not kill his..
                        Because it's not an audio competition.

Thank you Bliss for wanting to be a judge. Are you sure you do not want to participate?

Comment

Working...
                        X