No announcement yet.

Official MC_Crary Thread (Updated 4/27)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official MC_Crary Thread (Updated with some older songs)

Sorry if that sounded like I was mad or something lol, just trying to understand. Yeah that's just my voice. Its always been like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary
      Sorry if that sounded like I was mad or something lol, just trying to understand. Yeah that's just my voice. Its always been like that.

nawwh i didnt take it like that
      but ohh.. still dope i thought u did cause i do for some of the songs ive recorded so far

Comment

You's a pill poppin animal on "Ode To The Tabs". I fucks w/ Born To Use Mics because it showcases your skill... its funny because I'm still reading Nas' making of illmatic book w/ that same title. Cocaine music was riding as well. We can collab if you feel like it.

Comment

Nice flow, but as the others said try not to shout when you rap, other than that your good bro

Comment

Gillie- Thanks bro glad you like em and I'm definately down to collab. Let me know what if you have any ideas and I'll definately do the same. I'm about ot start working on another mixtape, so I'll definately hit you up.

Young Tune - Thanks for the feedback. I'll definately quiet down a bit lol.

Comment

Re: Official MC_Crary Thread (Updated 4/27)

So I was gonna drop 4 tracks today, but I really haven't been getting any feedback from anyone, except a select few. So I'v decided I'm gonna take a step back and try and get some really dope tracks in to release, so probably next week I'll drop a few tracks to show what I've been cookin up. Also, I'm down to collab with anybody that wants a feature on theyre mixtape.

Peace
              MC_Crary

Comment

Re: Official MC_Crary Thread (Updated 4/27)

we can collab for my mixtape ^
                but if you do the mastering

Comment

Working...
                X