Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Global Mod, New Possibilities

Hey guys,

This morning Bliss was unmodded by request and as a result I was promoted to Global Moderator. I don't want to go on a big rant, but now that there is an active member of the forums that actually uses Tha Studio modding you can expect more possibilities.

Please give your suggestions on ways to improve Tha Studio as well as increase activity.

Suggestions
    Suggestion [Username]
    Return Written Tournaments [Wisheezy]
    Better Feedback [Jay Tunes]
    Written Subforum [Artile]
    Producer Subforum [Dino]

EDIT: This is not a MOD suggestion thread. This is for ideas to make Tha Studio a better place to post music.
    Last edited by Artille; 06-12-2010, 12:50 AM.

Re: New Global Mod, New Possibilities

Congrats! That's awesome.

Comment

Not to be rude, but there will probably be a thread on the change in the Headquarters section in the near future. So please hold your congrats or "WTF!?!" until then, but thank you.

I want to keep this thread for suggestions and ONLY suggestions. I don't want to go through a bunch of spam.

Final Note: All discussion should be on suggestions and how everyone feels about suggestions posted.

Comment

i was jjust gonna make a thread about this!! bc i only saw gypsystar and eastside boy.. and u werent there ... but congrats .. uhmm i think Pestrator, i always see him

Comment

I Feel Like Young Tune And Thp850 Should Be Mods

Comment

Jamerson or YNR. congrats artille

Edit: wait is this suggestions for new mods or suggestions for new things to do in tha studio?
            Last edited by lovalle; 06-11-2010, 05:51 PM.

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

A forum emcee text battle tournament? (Not that I would take part, I don't rap haha just thought i'd contribute to suggestions)

Comment

I think that you guys are confused. I don't want to know who you think should be moderator, that will be determined over time.

I want suggestions on ways to improve Tha Studio and make it active. Thank you Wisheezy

Comment

A tourny like wisheezy said, it always brings out the best of the artists.

Comment

ohh yeahh i was confused (omfg i have to type my smileys! theyre not clickable!!) welll i think people need to give more feeedback.. like the people that are "better" understimate other rappers and dont leave (enough) feedback, but when it comes to a thread abt them they want all the attention.. i like giving and getting feedback . i think feedback should be the positive (find something) and negative aka ways to improve.. some people just give the feedback "wasnt feeling it.. " "i dont like it " etc... and the driders feedback is "omfggg song of the yearr !! " etc lol feedback should be: lyrics, flow, quality, etc. not only "nice song" "didnt like it at all" if feedback is given, it encourages ppl to post and improve like "okay i worked on wat they told me lets see now" a written tournament would be nice too, a collab mixtape of HQ forums again, producers tournament, and bringing the song of the month back please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerson View Post
                      ohh yeahh i was confused (omfg i have to type my smileys! theyre not clickable!!) welll i think people need to give more feeedback.. like the people that are "better" understimate other rappers and dont leave (enough) feedback, but when it comes to a thread abt them they want all the attention.. i like giving and getting feedback . i think feedback should be the positive (find something) and negative aka ways to improve.. some people just give the feedback "wasnt feeling it.. " "i dont like it " etc... and the driders feedback is "omfggg song of the yearr !! " etc lol feedback should be: lyrics, flow, quality, etc. not only "nice song" "didnt like it at all" if feedback is given, it encourages ppl to post and improve like "okay i worked on wat they told me lets see now" a written tournament would be nice too, a collab mixtape of HQ forums again, producers tournament, and bringing the song of the month back please!!!
                      I could create a feedback system where you have to give feedback on two different threads to create a thread with your new music/written lyrics. I know that another site that Jrock linked me to a long time ago does this and they have great feedback. They make you post your links of feedback in your thread to show proof and if you don't your thread gets deleted and for this forum I will give out an infraction as well. Three infractions for this will give you a warning.

Comment

i think thats a good idea .. but not SO SEVERE for now, to see how people respond then changes necessary would be made... also i said this before in another thread like this.. there should be a corner on the front page for featured artists.. and the best song every week, or twice a month idkk.. one of the songs posted in tha studio should be up there ... uhmmm what else.. maybe rules for feedback ? like a format.. like this this and that.. should be feedback

Comment

Working...
                        X