New Global Mod, New Possibilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Global Mod, New Possibilities

Well more than likely a single mod just for Tha Studio isn't going to happen. You might get another one for the entire Off Topic section, but definitely not just one section. I mean, I know it's Summer now so I will be on a lot more often. Which is why I'm working fast to get Tha Studio back on track and increase the activity on here.

Comment

I think the idea Jamerson's had about the HQ forums mixtape would be good. With the followings that some of the artist on here have, it would bring more people to Tha Studio. Or maybe even a series of mixtapes that would promote the forums and the site as well. Like every month the best songs that have been posted on hq could be included. It helps the artist and the site. More feedback is also must and I like the ideas aboiut making feedback mandatory if you want to post. It may cause some people to leave, but it weeds out the people who are not giving feedback.

Comment

Alright, not every idea will happen over night, but I am working hard to push the main shit through and get Tha Studio active again.

Tha Studio Rules have been posted as an announcement, but will become a sticky next week. Do you think it should just stay an announcement?

Also, do you guys think it is necessary to remake the Rate That Mixtape! Thread?

Comment

I think the "Rate That Mixtape!" thread should just be deleted...

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I think a sticky as well as an announcement would be good, I didn't see the announcement, but maybe someone else will.

Comment

damnn no rep for the ideas..
              but yeahh the rate the mixtape only work at the begining .. after that no one gave feedback there...
              plus when they make a thread for a new mixtape they get all the feedback there..

Comment

Working...
              X