No announcement yet.

Victim(Ft. Young Fire)-Mr. FTP (FIRE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victim(Ft. Young Fire)-Mr. FTP (FIRE!)

Victim Download

New Invasion stand up. We holdin' this ishh down.
    download, promote, leave feedback.

Lyrics

"Try to fuck with New Invasion, you'll get shit on. Cause we on a level that ya'll can never get on"
    Last edited by JMSN; 06-12-2010, 01:46 AM.

Re: Victim(Ft. Young Fire)-Mr. FTP (FIRE!)

Im pretty sure new invasion just smashed your ear drums with a hit... Good shit guys..

Comment

Love this song! Good job FTP

Thanks for checking out the song too YNR New Invasion!

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Well it seems as if you two had went off on yet another track.
        Mr. Ftp- Flow was on point, but it sounded like you were mumbling, lyrics were nice though.
        Young Fire- Flow was crazy good, no flaws in the verse @ all and you have had two good tracks in three days.

both of you need to keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
          Well it seems as if you two had went off on yet another track.
          Mr. Ftp- Flow was on point, but it sounded like you were mumbling, lyrics were nice though.
          Young Fire- Flow was crazy good, no flaws in the verse @ all and you have had two good tracks in three days.

both of you need to keep it up.
          Thanks Lookout for another maybe coming soon with my homie Jay Tunes!!!!!

Comment

good song both yall did good, yf u stood out good job both of yall keep it up

Comment

wow i actually like well done guys seems a bit to loud but thats prob my speakers

Comment

songs pretty good man. and the beat is dope too

Comment

Damn, thanks for all the feedback ya'll!

i already told every single one of you guys. New Invasion is on a takeover..

Comment

Mr. FTP - 4/10
                    Flow:
                    I'm not sure if it's your flow or your voice or your flow, but it really throw off the entire verse for me. I'm not sure if you are trying to add that effect to your voice or not, but I think it's too deep.

Lyrics: Your lyrics are pretty decent, but I think you should be more realistic with it. You're on some old Eminem shit with those gruesome lyrics. I know it's titled Victim, but you should have stuck to the natural lyrics rather than murder. Don't try so hard to sound like a killer. Maybe a couple bars would have been good, but you did the whole verse on killing people damn near.

Overall: Although I said to stick to what is you and not change to talking about murder, I do like gruesome lyrics and yours pretty much did the trick. I still don't like your voice on the track, but if that is how you sound then I guess that can't change.
                    Not your best verse, but it wasn't an absolutely terrible verse lyrically.

Young Fire- 3/5
                    Flow: Flow was alright for the most part, but could have been better. I think you should extend the last word on some of your bars more because it kind of sounds like you are just reading it off paper when you don't. Try putting a little bit more emotion in as well.

Lyrics: Good punchlines and similes. I didn't notice gruesome lyrics like FTP had, but that's both a good and a bad thing. I thought that most of the verse was good, but it should have been longer. I think that the lyrics were coming off more natural for you than for FTP.

Overall: You had a better verse than FTP in terms of flow and lyrics, but it could have been better. Like I said I prefer your new flow, but try an extend your last bar. I think if it was longer it would have been better.

Overall - 2.5/5
                    The track was good overall, but I think the hook got annoying in the beginning. The beat was pretty cool, reminded me of "Women Lie Men Lie" a lot. Keep it up, you guys will get better with time. I look forward to seeing you work together soon. Good look for New invasion

Comment

props for the feedback Artille.
                      we will both take it in and come out with improved verses on our next track.

and don't worry, me and YF will be cookin' up more tracks soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post

Young Fire- 3/5
                        Flow: Flow was alright for the most part, but could have been better. I think you should extend the last word on some of your bars more because it kind of sounds like you are just reading it off paper when you don't. Try putting a little bit more emotion in as well.

Lyrics: Good punchlines and similes. I didn't notice gruesome lyrics like FTP had, but that's both a good and a bad thing. I thought that most of the verse was good, but it should have been longer. I think that the lyrics were coming off more natural for you than for FTP.

Overall: You had a better verse than FTP in terms of flow and lyrics, but it could have been better. Like I said I prefer your new flow, but try an extend your last bar. I think if it was longer it would have been better.
                        Thanks for the feedback. Ill try to work on the few things you mentioned!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X