Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yung N Ruthless - The Look In Your Eye (Prod. By Anno Domini) (VERY HOT!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yung N Ruthless - The Look In Your Eye (Prod. By Anno Domini) (VERY HOT!)

Download my new song please and thank you.

Download The Look Your Eye mp3

HIT THAT REP AND FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!

Here you go 'Momma Artille'

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...freestyle.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post198794

Re: Yung N Ruthless - The Look In Your Eye (Prod. By Anno Domini) (VERY HOT!)

here we go again

nice flow, nice lyrics.. that real shit is the best way to go
    9/10 overall

#FREEWEEZY.

Comment

Flow- This is what makes me like your music, it was on point.
      Lyrics- Good and Complex talked about how people say you have fallen of and i like that you are changing up.
      other notes- keep it up
      overall track- 7/10

Comment

Although you aren't suppose to put stuff like (VERY HOT!) in your thread title I will let it slide. I prefer 'Big Daddy Artille'.

Flow:The flow was inconsistent in some parts. I liked most of the flow around when you were talking about Modern Hip Hop 3 and when you used the autotune. Your flow got better as the song progressed, but you started off weak.

Lyrics:
        I love these lyrics because it is your honest opinion that your last mixtape was garbage (which I haven't heard yet) and that you are gonna come back hard. It honestly reminds me of some of the Recovery material. Either way you were true and that's what is best.

Other Notes:
        The song has a good vibe. I like the guitars on the beat and the chorus. When going into the beginning of your verse you came in either too loud or off beat, because it just isn't a smooth transition to me.

Overall/Rating:
        This track shows that it is not about how you start, it is about how you finish. You finished strong and I look forward to your next mixtape. 4/5
        Last edited by Artille; 06-12-2010, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Flow - Wasnt feeling it

Lyrics - Were pretty good, like always. And i agree with Artille, seems like you kinda pulling a Em. Going to talk down on your last album or mixtape in this case.

Beat - Was really sick. Sample went hard

Overall - Wasnt really feeling it. 4/10

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I like the song alot, just seemed like you were off beat at some points. I like the concept, and it's real as fuck. I dont see too many people spittin the truth on here. I like the direction youre taking with the new tape.

Comment

Yee Yee. Sounds good my man.

Comment

Damn bra u killed it dissin yo last mixtape

foe real on this shit u speakin sum real shit
                just keep it YNR and yo shit can become a problem

*Feedback On my Mixtape*
                http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...lue-flame.html
                Last edited by xXMajestyXx; 06-13-2010, 01:08 PM.
                CHECK THE FIRE ASS MIXTAPES

[/CENTER]

Comment

Flow- Was kinda inconsistent, but when it was on point, it was definitely good.

Lyrics- I felt like it was real, and the way you dissed your mixtape, it felt like some Recovery shit. Props on that, for sure.

Beat- I really liked it, and I am in with the guitars on the beat. I liked it.

Overall: 8/10, really good, but not outstanding.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Working...
                  X