LiL Jon feat LiL Wayne remix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LiL Jon feat LiL Wayne remix

hi! im a french beatmaker, i ve made that beat then after i tought it will fit well with lil jon and lil wayne acapella, so i have done this remix
    tell me what ya think, peace

to hear some beats i made: http://weedingbeat.skyrock.com/
    Last edited by weedingbeat; 06-24-2010, 03:00 PM.

Re: LiL Jon feat LiL Wayne remix

Great job! Heres a tip, add more of a concept in the mixes. Like give it more of a meaning then just 2 artist's acapellas on one of your beats. And if your going for a megamix, add like 4 different artist.

Comment

Originally posted by xCORRUPTIONx View Post
      Great job! Heres a tip, add more of a concept in the mixes. Like give it more of a meaning then just 2 artist's acapellas on one of your beats. And if your going for a megamix, add like 4 different artist.
      thanks man!! for this remix it was on purpose, i wanted it to be short and catchy, but i have done another bigger remix if you look at my youtube channel: 50 cent ft 2pac ft big l ft carly

peace and thanks again for feedback!

Comment

it's alright, but fall of a bit sometimes, go ahead and make more, I know you can do even better! keep the good job going.

Comment

yeah, it's pretty dope, just make sure it goes thru tha song, like on point. but i fucks with it

Comment

beat is pretty good imo lil waynes verse wasnt on beat n didnt flow too good but lil jon sounded good

Comment

not bad. got any beats laying around we can spit on?

Comment

my english is decent, but not very good, so i didnt understood that sentence: " just make sure it goes thru tha song, like on point"
                but i undestood all the rest and i thank u all for the feedback!
                mykill you mean you want a free beat from me ? :p

Comment

I like this man, great work.. keep it up looking forward to seeing more of this.

Comment

someone made a good remark about lil wayne verse, i changed it , it fit better now, and i added a little jim jones verse!
                    thx !

Comment

Working...
                    X