Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yung N Ruthless - My Bitch

Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
    pussy? i have better things to do like actually rap, and not try to get known props or respect from dissing, when i can actually make songs and mixtapes for that. lol, do your thang bro, i know this is what ur good at so continue to do whatever ur good at
    That's how rap became, but dudes its cool i understand i be scared if a bunch of people where saying damn ruthless just got scared. So enjoy being a pussy, and in your songs i believe i heard i never run from beef? lmao bye bye big baby!

Comment

Originally posted by YungNRuthless View Post
      That's how rap became, but dudes its cool i understand i be scared if a bunch of people where saying damn ruthless just got scared. So enjoy being a pussy, and in your songs i believe i heard i never run from beef? lmao bye bye big baby!
      i thought it "became" because under-privileged youths in urban areas found it as an ideal form of self expression and to vent on the trials and tribulations in their life, and/or as an outlet for social commentary.

but, otherwise this beef is EPIC. continue.

Comment

Flow: Not that great again. Its just a little bit off on every track to me i dont know why.
        Lyrics: Lyrics were on point, good for what it is. Not really into diss songs, but to each his own.
        Overall: Not tryin to take sides but I like the song.

3.5/5

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
          Flow: Not that great again. Its just a little bit off on every track to me i dont know why.
          Lyrics: Lyrics were on point, good for what it is. Not really into diss songs, but to each his own.
          Overall: Not tryin to take sides but I like the song.

3.5/5
          its not just you nigga lol, every song this kid has ever made his flow has been off...he has NO flow whatsoever, you either have it or you dont
          "painkillers gotta nigga bout to doze off..."

Comment

Working...
          X