X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.P.B (Georgia Public Broadcast) by MC_Crary

G.P.B
    Georgia Public Broadcast

The First Single from the upcoming mixtape Killa.

Re: G.P.B (Georgia Public Broadcast) by MC_Crary

Flow: Seems to be on point.
    Lyrics: That hook is....undesirable. I woulda done something like a screwed voice saying it, or at least just saying "G-P-B"
    Other: You gotta do something about sounding like you're in a hole. Wrecks the whole experience. Ad-libs are great. Engineering sounds vastly on par as well compared to many others. Good job!

Overall - 3.5 out of 5

Comment

Flow - Was pretty good bro, chill flow. like MyKill said, the beginning of the hook was cool.. but the rest was ehh and the "uhhhhh" didnt go
      Lyrics - Nice lyrics bro.
      Other - Liked the begining... "nothingg on youu..... dfbguiuiwa we interrupt this blah blah" ...Im sure when you get a better mic your shit is gonna be poppin . liked to hear u using some background sounds and sound effects!!
      Overall - 2.5/5

Comment

flow:ur flow sounds like it was on but the quality kills the whole song
        lyrics: were allright not bad but not great
        overall:u jusst need to fix ur quality n the hook u need to tweak it ali , liek the whole songs sounds wayy to hecttic
        Rating: 2/5

Comment

Flow: You seemed to be on throughout the entire song
          Overall Lyrics: Your lyrics were decent, but could have been better. The hook was pretty annoying.
          Other Notes: You need a new mic. This song isn't bad though and I like the beat, just wish the vocals were better quality.
          Overall/Rating: 2.5/5

Comment

Flow - was good, calm
            Lyrics - nice man, can't complain
            Other - better mic, means better understanding, u sounded sick though, good shit
            Overall - 3/5

Comment

This is actually the least lyrical song on the mixtape. It's some shit I came up with watchin a documentary with my girl stoned one night. Sounded like a good attention getter, club banger type deal. I'm droppin another single soon. Got a feature from one of my favorites in the studio.

Comment

Flow- Like everybody else was saying, it was a cool, calm, and collected flow. I like it.

Lyrics- If you say this was the least lyrical song, I ain't even really gonna complain. I'll give lyrics a 3/5, but yeah, the hook was ight.

Overall- 3.5/5

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Working...
                X