Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yung N Ruthless - Three Brand New Songs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yung N Ruthless - Three Brand New Songs.

Just Rollin'- I liked the sample, because I'm a sucker for them. Your flow was different, and I enjoyed it. But, the chorus wasn't good at all; the lyrics were okay at the beginning, but towards the end, it definitely got better. But I can see that the chorus could turn some people off.

- 2.25/5

Triple Threat- Your voice was really low, but the lyrics were on point at the beginning, the end was okay. Nice flow, through.

- 3/5

I Got This- I loved your flow on this, you definitely rode this beat well, bro. This is by far my favorite song; lyrics were really good, and I love COD, so I was definitely feeling this.

- 4/5

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

awesome beats....the best is Got This....keep it up

Comment

Just Rollin'
        Flow: You're flow was pretty consistent throughout the entire thing. Might have had one or two slip ups, but nothing noticeable really.
        Lyrics: I enjoyed the lyrics overall. Some lines were kinda basic especially in the beginning, but overall they were chill and nice to listen to.
        Other Notes: Didn't like the hook very much. Kind of annoying to me. The beat was mellow and enjoyable.
        Overall/Rating: 3.5/5

Triple Threat
        Flow: Inconsistent. You were on, but quickly fell off, but then got on again. Seemed like a freestyle kinda/
        Lyrics: Wasn't really feelin' them that much. They were basic for the most part to me.
        Other Notes: Could have went without Dre and Jay being on the song. I don't think anyone should ever do that when they are not really on your song.
        Overall/Rating: 1.5/5

I Got This
        Flow: Consistent, but had I think one fuck up in the beginning/middle. Still very good.
        Lyrics:
        Stayed on topic throughout the entire verse. Good hook that went with the theme. Good shit.
        Other Notes: FUCK YEAH! Goin' off that classic DMX beat. Can't hate that ever. A lil too short, would have loved another verse.
        Overall/Rating: 4.5/5

Comment

Working...
        X