Young Fire - Unthinkable Ft Ruthless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Fire - Unthinkable Ft Ruthless

Took the link down. This version is scrapped. New improved, better version dropping soon!

Me laying down some real shit on the verses, and the bridge. With Ruthless on the hook. I actually some what tell a story on here. Hope yall like what I did to it. Be sure to check this out. Download if you feelin' it. Leave some feedback. Let me know what you like and dislike about the song. I'd like to know. Any type of feedback you want to leave is appreciated. Thanks everyone who checks it out.

-High Hopes For High Times-

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Last edited by THA GR8 M8; 07-01-2010, 09:10 PM.

protect dunston at all costs

Re: Young Fire - Unthinkable Ft Ruthless

Flow - was good. you went in better in the second verse though
    Lyrics - Outstanding.
    Other - wasnt feeling the hook that much, but it was okay. turn this up in the mixtape version

4/5

Comment

flow: was perfect n on point n god emotions
      lyrics: good lyrics bro
      other: im not feeling the hoook at all liek no diss to ruthless but im not feelin it it kinda makes the song not be as good bc ur verse were greta n the hook was eh but no diss to ruthless thats just my opinion
      3.5/5

Comment

Great song bro. I like this track alot, shows that your flow is versatile.

Flow: The flow was good. Perfect for the track.
        Lyrics: Nice lyrics. Great metaphors. Few good punchlines here and there.

Overall: Real rap is always the best. The only thing that could be better is your annunciation. Make sure you say every word as clearly as possible while keeping your flow. Is this on a new tape you're doing or is this on the new thp?

4/5

Comment

Thanks everyone for the feedback, I forgot to mention this isnt the final for the song. Im going to redo the verses for the final I posted it so i can get feedback for the final! Thanks yall.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
            Thanks everyone for the feedback, I forgot to mention this isnt the final for the song. Im going to redo the verses for the final I posted it so i can get feedback for the final! Thanks yall.

im sorry but i aint gonna lie to ya. this site loves to lie to people your flow wasnt AWFUL but you dont have enough syllables to go along with it. all those little pauses ruin the flow of it completely.
            i can barely understand you unless i listen super hard so go to a studio or get better mic equipment the chorus is well....were you crying when you made it?

posting this is for critism purposes so you can grow as a artist. and im not hating but dudes here seem to think telling you your song is on point doesent help you but it cripples you into beleiveing this was something it wasn't

stop giving dudes 4/5.. do you understand what 4/5 is??? it means he had a NEAR PERFECT SONG. WOULD YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY BUY THIS TRACK?? cause if you wouldnt how the fuck is it a near perfect track track?

just keep perfecting your craft, if you truly believe in yourself than just follow your instincts
            www.soundcloud.com/theehof

Comment

Originally posted by dOpeMitch View Post
              im sorry but i aint gonna lie to ya. this site loves to lie to people your flow wasnt AWFUL but you dont have enough syllables to go along with it. all those little pauses ruin the flow of it completely.
              i can barely understand you unless i listen super hard so go to a studio or get better mic equipment the chorus is well....were you crying when you made it?

posting this is for critism purposes so you can grow as a artist. and im not hating but dudes here seem to think telling you your song is on point doesent help you but it cripples you into beleiveing this was something it wasn't

stop giving dudes 4/5.. do you understand what 4/5 is??? it means he had a NEAR PERFECT SONG. WOULD YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY BUY THIS TRACK?? cause if you wouldnt how the fuck is it a near perfect track track?

just keep perfecting your craft, if you truly believe in yourself than just follow your instincts
              1st. The pauses were part of my flow. Every time in that part of the verse i would run of out breath somewhat, or i would run out further in my verse. Therefore i did those pauses to make my verses better in the end.

2nd. Around here, we give rate songs on the certain persons scale. Not on some fucking worldwide scale you're speaking of. But you wouldnt know cause you only come on here to post your songs and probably only check your threads. Im surprised you actually went this one.

3rd. Telling me to get better equipment? Dont think if i had endless amounts of funds id have my own home studio? Yeah, okay.

4th. I sense hate in your post, even if you say its not. Just dont click my threads anymore. Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by dOpeMitch View Post

nikka you mad cause you suck

Comment

Flow- On point, like Crary said, it shows your versatility.

Lyrics- Real, nice metaphors, it's nice to hear true shit.

Other- If this isn't the final song, no disrespect to Ruthless, but cut the hook. Like I said, no disrespect, but I almost turned the song off when he started singing, because people in my room was laughing. I know that's harsh, but there seemed to be no emotion in it; the "Oh no," sounds forced, along with the rest of the chorus. If you don't want to cut it, at least do it over, yk?

Once again, no disrespect.

Overall- 3/5.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Flow was sick i really didnt like the hook to much but anyways keep it up YF

Comment

Flow....Great, didn't get boring, keep me listening

Lines.....Lyrics were good, like I said before kept me listening.....all good

Chorus like others said coulda been better but overall good song brah...keep it up maine

Comment

the hook was wack as fuck. lmao, @ atlien said people in the room was laughing.

how old are u btw?? @ thp

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X