Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dreezy Baby - Not My Name

Nice flow & lyrics bro.

I think you would sound good on a Chris Brown beat, if you have Fan of A Fan go over one of them beats, i think you'd murder it

Comment

Imma give some real feedback. All your songs sound the same. Yeah, we the site first got back i was feelin' some of your stuff cause i aint heard your music in awhile. But now that i heard 5-10 of your songs lately, i realized something. Everyone one your "new" songs sounds like your old ones. You never switch styles really. Always the same flow, do the same things throughout your verse, etc. So therefore, no offense, your music has gotten boring to me super quick. All the past feedback i left was telling you to switch it up, still havent seen no switches. Maybe this will help you realize you just doing the same songs over and over, with new lyrics.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
        Imma give some real feedback. All your songs sound the same. Yeah, we the site first got back i was feelin' some of your stuff cause i aint heard your music in awhile. But now that i heard 5-10 of your songs lately, i realized something. Everyone one your "new" songs sounds like your old ones. You never switch styles really. Always the same flow, do the same things throughout your verse, etc. So therefore, no offense, your music has gotten boring to me super quick. All the past feedback i left was telling you to switch it up, still havent seen no switches. Maybe this will help you realize you just doing the same songs over and over, with new lyrics.

shut the fuck up.

this has worked for him, let him do it. i heard one of his songs where he switched it up, and he was calling himself a pretty bitch.
        i dont think he should switch it up, becuz i dont wanna hear that shit again. the way he has been doing is fine.

matter of fact, lil wayne does the same thing. different songs, same shit in the lyrics, just different ways of saying it. every rapper does it.
        give an example of somebody here who is switchin up their shit???

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not really a fan of the beat, but I never really liked that song when it was out anyways. Still had nice lyrics as always though.

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
            shut the fuck up.

this has worked for him, let him do it. i heard one of his songs where he switched it up, and he was calling himself a pretty bitch.
            i dont think he should switch it up, becuz i dont wanna hear that shit again. the way he has been doing is fine.

matter of fact, lil wayne does the same thing. different songs, same shit in the lyrics, just different ways of saying it. every rapper does it.
            give an example of somebody here who is switchin up their shit???
            appreciate that bro, i haven't been trying to do anything different because thats not me, but i took somethings in consideration. Its just plain and simple if my music is boring to you dont listen. If i dont like someones music Im not gonna keep listening. Simple. and to the people that like my music, thats a plus for me, i appreciate that, other than that, the others should go on with your day.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
              I listen to a lot of rock, alternative, and That's Not My Name was my shit for a min. lol
              haha yeah Alternative!

Comment

Flow: 3/5
                Lyrics: 2/5
                Overall 3/5

Hmm i think if you just add bass to your voice on this song it'll be better.

Comment

Damn that's was nice! I get so happy when I hear some good shit!

3.5/5!

Comment

Originally posted by a-bjerg View Post
                    Damn that's was nice! I get so happy when I hear some good shit!

3.5/5!
                    lol! thanks brodie!

Comment

Originally posted by YungNRuthless View Post
                      Flow: 3/5
                      Lyrics: 2/5
                      Overall 3/5

Hmm i think if you just add bass to your voice on this song it'll be better.
                      Thanks

Comment

great beat, lyrics were there also, great track overall.... 4.5/5

Comment

Originally posted by HOTBOY300 View Post
                          great beat, lyrics were there also, great track overall.... 4.5/5
                          thanks broski

Comment

Working...
                          X