• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majesty*Pharoh: The Mixtape* OUT NOW

CHECK THE FIRE ASS MIXTAPES

[/CENTER]

Re: Majesty*Pharoh: The Mixtape* OUT NOW

Ima give it a listen and feedback soon.

( i actually mean it, unlike people that say theyre gonna check it out and never leave feedback you know who u are)

Comment

Direct TV - Flow was nice and smooth. I enjoyed the lyrics "cheddar, moolah, dinero" dope haha.. just a few lines that i doubted. 4/5

Light Up - Flow was nice and smooth again, Lyrics were really nice too but again a few lines just make me think...like idk how old are u and ur rapping abt this .. but eh acceptable lol ; the other guy flow was eh at first then it got okay his lyrics were decent 3.5/5

Im On It (Freestyle) - I didnt like your flow here, Lyrics were okay some nice punchlines .. 2/5

City is Ours - Didnt like the flow here either.. some of the word play, lyrics were nice but nothing crazy. I did like how ya rapped like right after the other that was good 2.5/5

Drought - Flow was good, lyrics were nice.. "killing wack rappers boy that be my occupation, skinny jeans you got on that'd stop your circulation" dope.. straight bars again No Hook 3.5/5

Paper Moon - You couldnt find a better instrumental that didnt have the tag at the begining lmao.. Some of ur rhyming was nice but your flow was off beat. lyrics were alrightt, nice punchlines, another freestyle basically. 2.5/5

Talk about it - your flow was bad.. and i could barely hear the lyrics the beat was too loud... again no hook of ur own just straight bars, sorry but i couldnt even listen to this one really maybe re do it or re master 1/5

Just Leave Now - Finally a hook of your own (or Trust idk) the hook wasnt bad. Your flow was nice and lyrics stayed on subject, good. 3.6/5

Real Talk Escabar - I like this some real shit, your flow wasnt ur best but u picked it up and it was better, ur wordplay got better around 2:00 and lyrics were decent. liked the meaning the most so its good 3.5/5

Now or Later - Flow was chill, nice punchlines and lyrics bro. "my flows sick, i spit mad cow disease" that was dope... i think thats wat u said right? haha ... 4/5

The Way We Get Off - First guys flow wasnt good... yall sound the same voice wise, the guy aorund 1:20 was a lil better.. you were last right? your flow was the best out of them but it wasnt that good... lyrics were alright, some lines caught my attention but thats it .. ya couldve done so much better with this beat 2.1/5

Boondocks - First guys flow was ehh.. lyrics were okay. the second guys flow was alright some nice lyricss... I Didnt like your flow at first it got better at the end though.. it says theres 3 people but i could only distinguish too voices idk why, and plus no hook so it was hard to difference the verses.. why is it called Boondocks? 3/5

Not My Name - Flow had some up and downs most was good though, lyrics were alright, wonder if u really have a chopper on ur back... LOL 3/5

Essence - This beat was wack at first all that stopping.. the first guys flow was dope in this one and some nice lines and similes. i think the second is u.. ur flow was nicee too. dope lyrics too "no fantastic 4 but ill torch ya".. nice "pockets fat, getting strech marks" nice, so you paid LOLL.. song was nice, but again i dont know where the title of the song came from, no hook or i didnt hear "essence" anywhere tell me where if i missed it though. 4/5

Nigga Moment - everyones flow was decent.. lyrics were alright, only thing is 3 people and couldnt get to 3 mins of song.. and the very last wasnt rap lol .. so yeah if your gonna get 2 more people at least make the song longer na mean? 2.8/5

Im Ready
      - First guy's flow was dope some Jae Millz shit. Your flow was on point too but u kinda lost it at the end, and some nice lyrics too. meaning of the title?.. No Hook 3.5/5

Posted Up - At least you had a hook, if it wasnt you. fast rapping was pretty nice, u lost the flow only like 2 times, and u had nice punchlines and word play. liked this 4/5

Incredible - First guys flow was okay ur flow was good. Lyrics were decent you should keep the flow in this song 3/5

Power Freestyle - I dislike this beat, maybe cause i cant get a flow on it well. but your flow was nice, lyrics too. 3.5/5

Crime Story
      - I could barely hear you, flow sound good though. 3/5

So Confuse - Maybe you mean confused? but flow was good you switched it up here and then but it wasnt bad u lost it some at the end though, some alright punchlines.. some lines were ehh aint know u had groupies. LOL i think you couldve given another meaning to the song though 3.3/5

Subliminals
      - Flow was cool, but fell here and there... got a hook at least but it wasnt your own. nice punchlines but ur lyrics, idk what you were rapping about really, another freestyle... thats just me though 3.3/5

Other - You need better quality or mastering, it sounds like you're rapping under your bed or in your shower. Lyrics once again, you did some nice rhyming in some songs.. nice punchlines, but hmm idk you but i feel like some is just not you, like guns.. groupies.. money... (bitches idc .. we all fuck bitties and i rap about that too) like thats just so played i dont think ppl should rap about that unless you really livin' it, thats just IMO though because i dont know you. Uhmmm oh yeah i think only like one song had a original hook, and it was Trust right?... the rest was sampled hooks or just straight bars.. like if your rapping straight bars and its all over the place to me thats just a freestyle, & u titled the songs but i dont even know why their called that. and i KNOW it's a mixtape (because we cant drop an album lol thats the only reason all we do is mixtapes) and its w.e but shit should have substance at least, ya feel me. cause if not its just saying the same stuff over and over just differently.. so just try making songs that make sense, make your own hooks.. i know its hard but thats the only way learn, and quality is better than quantity, but keep it up.

Overall - 6.9/10
      Last edited by Jamerson; 07-03-2010, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerson View Post
        Direct TV - Flow was nice and smooth. I enjoyed the lyrics "cheddar, moolah, dinero" dope haha.. just a few lines that i doubted. 4/5

Light Up - Flow was nice and smooth again, Lyrics were really nice too but again a few lines just make me think...like idk how old are u and ur rapping abt this .. but eh acceptable lol ; the other guy flow was eh at first then it got okay his lyrics were decent 3.5/5

Im On It (Freestyle) - I didnt like your flow here, Lyrics were okay some nice punchlines .. 2/5

City is Ours - Didnt like the flow here either.. some of the word play, lyrics were nice but nothing crazy. I did like how ya rapped like right after the other that was good 2.5/5

Drought - Flow was good, lyrics were nice.. "killing wack rappers boy that be my occupation, skinny jeans you got on that'd stop your circulation" dope.. straight bars again No Hook 3.5/5

Paper Moon - You couldnt find a better instrumental that didnt have the tag at the begining lmao.. Some of ur rhyming was nice but your flow was off beat. lyrics were alrightt, nice punchlines, another freestyle basically. 2.5/5

Talk about it - your flow was bad.. and i could barely hear the lyrics the beat was too loud... again no hook of ur own just straight bars, sorry but i couldnt even listen to this one really maybe re do it or re master 1/5

Just Leave Now - Finally a hook of your own (or Trust idk) the hook wasnt bad. Your flow was nice and lyrics stayed on subject, good. 3.6/5

Real Talk Escabar - I like this some real shit, your flow wasnt ur best but u picked it up and it was better, ur wordplay got better around 2:00 and lyrics were decent. liked the meaning the most so its good 3.5/5

Now or Later - Flow was chill, nice punchlines and lyrics bro. "my flows sick, i spit mad cow disease" that was dope... i think thats wat u said right? haha ... 4/5

The Way We Get Off - First guys flow wasnt good... yall sound the same voice wise, the guy aorund 1:20 was a lil better.. you were last right? your flow was the best out of them but it wasnt that good... lyrics were alright, some lines caught my attention but thats it .. ya couldve done so much better with this beat 2.1/5

Boondocks - First guys flow was ehh.. lyrics were okay. the second guys flow was alright some nice lyricss... I Didnt like your flow at first it got better at the end though.. it says theres 3 people but i could only distinguish too voices idk why, and plus no hook so it was hard to difference the verses.. why is it called Boondocks? 3/5

Not My Name - Flow had some up and downs most was good though, lyrics were alright, wonder if u really have a chopper on ur back... LOL 3/5

Essence - This beat was wack at first all that stopping.. the first guys flow was dope in this one and some nice lines and similes. i think the second is u.. ur flow was nicee too. dope lyrics too "no fantastic 4 but ill torch ya".. nice "pockets fat, getting strech marks" nice, so you paid LOLL.. song was nice, but again i dont know where the title of the song came from, no hook or i didnt hear "essence" anywhere tell me where if i missed it though. 4/5

Nigga Moment - everyones flow was decent.. lyrics were alright, only thing is 3 people and couldnt get to 3 mins of song.. and the very last wasnt rap lol .. so yeah if your gonna get 2 more people at least make the song longer na mean? 2.8/5

Im Ready
        - First guy's flow was dope some Jae Millz shit. Your flow was on point too but u kinda lost it at the end, and some nice lyrics too. meaning of the title?.. No Hook 3.5/5

Posted Up - At least you had a hook, if it wasnt you. fast rapping was pretty nice, u lost the flow only like 2 times, and u had nice punchlines and word play. liked this 4/5

Incredible - First guys flow was okay ur flow was good. Lyrics were decent you should keep the flow in this song 3/5

Power Freestyle - I dislike this beat, maybe cause i cant get a flow on it well. but your flow was nice, lyrics too. 3.5/5

Crime Story
        - I could barely hear you, flow sound good though. 3/5

So Confuse - Maybe you mean confused? but flow was good you switched it up here and then but it wasnt bad u lost it some at the end though, some alright punchlines.. some lines were ehh aint know u had groupies. LOL i think you couldve given another meaning to the song though 3.3/5

Subliminals
        - Flow was cool, but fell here and there... got a hook at least but it wasnt your own. nice punchlines but ur lyrics, idk what you were rapping about really, another freestyle... thats just me though 3.3/5

Other - You need better quality or mastering, it sounds like you're rapping under your bed or in your shower. Lyrics once again, you did some nice rhyming in some songs.. nice punchlines, but hmm idk you but i feel like some is just not you, like guns.. groupies.. money... (bitches idc .. we all fuck bitties and i rap about that too) like thats just so played i dont think ppl should rap about that unless you really livin' it, thats just IMO though because i dont know you. Uhmmm oh yeah i think only like one song had a original hook, and it was Trust right?... the rest was sampled hooks or just straight bars.. like if your rapping straight bars and its all over the place to me thats just a freestyle, & u titled the songs but i dont even know why their called that. and i KNOW it's a mixtape (because we cant drop an album lol thats the only reason all we do is mixtapes) and its w.e but shit should have substance at least, ya feel me. cause if not its just saying the same stuff over and over just differently.. so just try making songs that make sense, make your own hooks.. i know its hard but thats the only way learn, and quality is better than quantity, but keep it up.

Overall - 6.9/10
        it might seem crazy, but like everything he said I agree with. My favorite song was Ready. the rest was alright bro, you do need more hooks with your verse. I give it 7/ 10

Comment

LOL like you read that, you just want a link to put in the new thread youre about to create in 3.....2......1..

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerson View Post
            LOL like you read that, you just want a link to put in the new thread youre about to create in 3.....2......1..
            what?

Comment

First off you got a great voice. You sound like 50 Cent (Get Rich or Die Tryin 50) came to the south. Also don't know if it was on purpose but Pharaoh's spelled wrong.

Direct TV: Nice opening track, some of the punchlines on there are crazy especially the last one about the cable lol.
              Light Up: Another nice track. The flow was nice too. I like your boy Trust too.
              I'm On It: Flow is off at some points, but it's a freestyle, and that happens sometimes with freestyles. Like the Flinstones soundbite too. Probably shouldve let the yabidabido play it though, so everybody would catch it.
              City is Ours: Couldve been better. Some lines sounded rushed
              Drought: Nice punchlines again. And the flow was on point. I like that you go in over full songs, no hooks. More time for you to throw in nice punchlines.

Ill check out the rest later, so far the tape sounds good though.

Comment

Bra this sum good ass feedback lol I'mma take all it to heart foe my next mixtape appreciate the luv bra

[/CENTER]

Comment

no problem yo i hope to get good feedback wen i drop my tape.. and bro ur voice is dope and ur flow in the first two songs is dope too ill be in the lookout for the next

Comment

aight bro appreciated

[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                    X