dirty chop sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dirty chop sticks

last weekend me and a few friends with to chinatown.. it was pretty dope. got back & felt like making a song so we did. this is my 2nd song i've ever made.. i'm on the 1st verse (& the chorus) while my friend is on the 2nd verse. my homie does this shit a lot more than me so he basically kills me on this track. but no worries, i'm jus havin fun on the mic tell me what you think.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...et-single.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post214564
    Last edited by blownoffkush; 07-13-2010, 01:23 AM.

Re: dirty chop sticks

Flow - Your flow was pretty good on the verse, definitely good since its only your 2nd track. The hook flow was good too. Your friend had SICK flow though.
    Lyrics - Lyrics on point. Yall stayed on topic throughout. Nice wordplay too. Like the smoking lyrics too!
    Other - The beat is sick. Quality was good. Yall did good man!
    Overall - 4/5

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

appreciate that a lot bro. yea, my friends flow was maddd dope tho. he usually takes a while to write / record his shit but whenever he finishes it, it always comes out great. thanks again man.

Comment

don't really like bumping my shit, or double posting, but i'd appreciate some feedback please

Comment

damn lol i love this song u have a mad nice lfow n lyrics nice flow on hook n verse n damn ur friends sounds mad ncie he has an old skool flow he sounds like slick rick on here its mad nice he should post his music on here, keep it up bro! 4/5

Comment

Originally posted by Pestrator View Post
            damn lol i love this song u have a mad nice lfow n lyrics nice flow on hook n verse n damn ur friends sounds mad ncie he has an old skool flow he sounds like slick rick on here its mad nice he should post his music on here, keep it up bro! 4/5
            thanks a lot dude. i'm gonna post a song i made over a beat i produced maybe tomorrow. straight smoking song

Comment

Originally posted by blownoffkush View Post
              thanks a lot dude. i'm gonna post a song i made over a beat i produced maybe tomorrow. straight smoking song
              ur welcome bro n sick i didnt know u produced, cant wait to listen to the song

Comment

Originally posted by Pestrator View Post
                ur welcome bro n sick i didnt know u produced, cant wait to listen to the song
                haha i don't usually make beats. i fuck with FLstudio sometimes but eh.. my homie makes a lot of beats and i was at his house smoking and i found a song that i wanted to sample... so i went ahead and made a beat out of it. you'll hear it soon, i think it's pretty chill.

Comment

Originally posted by blownoffkush View Post
                  haha i don't usually make beats. i fuck with FLstudio sometimes but eh.. my homie makes a lot of beats and i was at his house smoking and i found a song that i wanted to sample... so i went ahead and made a beat out of it. you'll hear it soon, i think it's pretty chill.
                  oh allrihgt cool cant wait to listen to it

Comment

Working...
                  X