Can't Do It (Lyrics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Do It (Lyrics)

sometimes i hate my life, i wanna take a knife, cut out my heart and stomp on it, fuck making this song shit, i used to think "if i die who will care?" now here is the problem, there is someone who will care, & it will fear me to know how they would feel if i die, i never felt this before not a word of a lie, so now i cant kill myself or even think about it, my mother makes me feel like i cant mount shit, i try to be the best i am, but the rest can, not see it, it must be mebitch, i hate you, you fucked me up, yes you mom so shut the fuck up, stop telling me you care, when you dont bitch i swear, i will get out if its the last thing i do, i promised you, remember me mom when im gone, cause you feel right but your so wrong, fuck you so long, ive found the one person who does care im gone bitch im outta here stop taking pills & i might come back your lucky buck came back if i was him i would never come back i wouldnt care id disappear ima leave & be happy where im going to and the best thing is there is no you

Re: Can't Do It (Lyrics)

I can tell that your shit is real heart-felt. Most people can't do that. Yo, if you got time check out some of my shit.
    What's poppin'??
    I'm J Mayle, the Best Young Spitter.
    Check me out @ MySpace.com/OfficialJordanMayle
    Get @ Me!!

Comment

Originally posted by TBJMayle
      I can tell that your shit is real heart-felt. Most people can't do that. Yo, if you got time check out some of my shit.
      where? & yeah i only let my heart speak

Comment

Sick bro.
        Looks like youh have a hard life..
        Sorry, hope things get better,
        But good shit nigga!

Smoke good, eat good.
        Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
        Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
        Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
          I had such faith in you, and you hit me with a block of text!

Comment

Working...
          X