Always Strapped REMIX REMIX REMIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always Strapped REMIX REMIX REMIX

ok lil wayne did the song always strapped with juelz santana, its on their game face mixtape. the song has a different beat and one more verse by wayne. what i was wondering is could anyone take the beat to the original one with baby and wayne and use it with the wayne and lz lyrics???

i figured fredd might be able to do it but whoever gets it done and makes it sound good would be awesome

thank you
    Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Re: Always Strapped REMIX REMIX REMIX

are you kiddin me no one can do this for me... i would do it myself if i knew how

anyone...... anyone......

buller..... bulllerrrrr
    Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

If you find the non-existent instrumental or a cappella version of the juelz santana song, then I'm sure people would be more willing to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by mweezybaby
        are you kiddin me no one can do this for me... i would do it myself if i knew how

buller..... bulllerrrrr

failed attempt, it's Bueller.
        �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
          Originally posted by mweezybaby

buller..... bulllerrrrr

failed attempt, it's Bueller.

shut the fuck up dude lol you knew what the fuck i meant

Comment

Working...
          X