X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mykill - Shut Up

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post245196
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post244622
    Last edited by mykill; 01-23-2011, 07:34 PM.

Re: Mykill - Shut Up

flow: Great flow as always. Fit the beat well.
    lyrics: Good lyrics. One of the main things I like about your music is you use words that 99.9 percent of other rappers arent going to use, like stupendous.
    other: What beat is this? Great track, and awesome mastering.

4/5

Comment

Flow: Is always good, and really matched this song.
      Lyrics: Like MC_Crary said, you use some words that you normally won't hear in most rap, and that's always great.
      Other: I love the hook so, so, so much. So basic, but so tight.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

great song bro
        Flow:was good on here matched the song n i love the emotion put into it
        Lyrics: nice lyrics like everyone has said so far they r diverse n thats really good
        Other:i like the voice the effects u added liek sometimes havin ur voice play in a deeper or higher pitch on the background

Comment

thanks for the feedback everyone Machete Muzik coming soon...like Sept 2nd soon....MAYBE

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
            thanks for the feedback everyone Machete Muzik coming soon...like Sept 2nd soon....MAYBE
            Finally

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
              Finally
              stop hatin lol. got a track for you I'm gonna send ya when i finish yours. keep ya eyes out

Comment

Hell yeah, about time you finally have a date for this.

Comment

flow was tight, gotta love ur delivery and emotions man
                  lyrics was good as well keep doin what u do bro ..
                  and my favorite part was da HOOK
                  "Ok, they say my girl look regular
                  But having a bad bitch don�t make you better bruh
                  And she don�t diss me like your bitch ass
                  She�ll let me fuck your girl and even help me spread that bitch ass"

Nappy Mula Baby !

Comment

Ummmmmmm, flow was pretty bad, there was a couple of lines where you didn't have enough syllables and that threw the flow off. I'll tell you what you told me in reverse, maybe you had a good beat that was fun to listen to but your lyrics were so bad that people aren't going to want to listen to it. Music is more then just the beat.

http://www.youtube.com/SentusMusic
                    http://www.facebook.com/SentusMusic7

Comment

Originally posted by Sentus View Post
                      Ummmmmmm, flow was pretty bad, there was a couple of lines where you didn't have enough syllables and that threw the flow off. I'll tell you what you told me in reverse, maybe you had a good beat that was fun to listen to but your lyrics were so bad that people aren't going to want to listen to it. Music is more then just the beat.
                      Hmmm...The argument wasnt really that your beat sucked. The argument was that your song WASNT entertaining, meaning even if you're lyrics are good and your flow is masterful - you still bored the shit outta me. You came onto HQ bad mouthin' and hatin' everyone and honestly I didnt see the point. Had you been an established artist or at least someone who was "on" i woulda just ignored it, but I find offense to someone walking up brand new to a situation, joining a community of AMATEUR rappers and producers, and then talking bullsh!t about everyone thinking he himself is so f'n amazing.

That Airplanes song you did was good (however I hate that f'n pop ass song, dont see why everyone and their mom wants to rap over it). Dont think that I'm just going to bash you and not give you credit when credit was due, but honestly you need to get the panties outcha crack and act like a civilized human being. Can't stand f'n internet bums that think that just because their is some anonymity behind their comments that they can say whatever they want to just to make themselves feel good.

Thanks for the feedback. I suck, I know that. Dont need your hatin' ass to tell me that. I'm just having fun like many others around here, so why not treat it that way? You'll feel better in the morning...

Machete Muzik Coming Soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                        Hmmm...The argument wasnt really that your beat sucked. The argument was that your song WASNT entertaining, meaning even if you're lyrics are good and your flow is masterful - you still bored the shit outta me. You came onto HQ bad mouthin' and hatin' everyone and honestly I didnt see the point. Had you been an established artist or at least someone who was "on" i woulda just ignored it, but I find offense to someone walking up brand new to a situation, joining a community of AMATEUR rappers and producers, and then talking bullsh!t about everyone thinking he himself is so f'n amazing.

That Airplanes song you did was good (however I hate that f'n pop ass song, dont see why everyone and their mom wants to rap over it). Dont think that I'm just going to bash you and not give you credit when credit was due, but honestly you need to get the panties outcha crack and act like a civilized human being. Can't stand f'n internet bums that think that just because their is some anonymity behind their comments that they can say whatever they want to just to make themselves feel good.

Thanks for the feedback. I suck, I know that. Dont need your hatin' ass to tell me that. I'm just having fun like many others around here, so why not treat it that way? You'll feel better in the morning...

Machete Muzik Coming Soon.
                        Truest shit, ever wrote.

Props, bro.

Comment

Working...
                        X