Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dreezy - Wifed Up the Paper [NEW SINGLE OFF "RED LIPSTICK" DROPPING OCTOBER 13TH]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dreezy - Wifed Up the Paper [NEW SINGLE OFF "RED LIPSTICK" DROPPING OCTOBER 13TH]

Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
    to be honest bro, i have no idea, lol.. I mean i remember saying them, but don't remember the song. They're quite old, the "week" line is from "How We Roll" but goto soundclick.com/dreezybabymedia
    They're most likely there
    Its Says The Account Is Under Review
    RunTellDat!!:Mays '91 The ALBUM 4th Qtr.2012
    Follow Me On Twitter @HiMyNameIsShawn

Comment

Re: Dreezy - Wifed Up the Paper [NEW SINGLE OFF "RED LIPSTICK" DROPPING OCTOBER 13TH]

Shits straight brah gonna be listenin to the mixtape i been makin beats and shit for a while

Comment

Originally posted by iPromote View Post
        Shits straight brah gonna be listenin to the mixtape i been makin beats and shit for a while
        Thanks bro, and that's cool

Comment

All punch linessss

Comment

Drop the tape now.. #nuffsaid
            Made by me BISH!

"Me and them rappers don't share a common ground, I'm a sphere, they are squares, they can't even come aROUND. - Wale.

"All my niggas loyal yeah we some different niggas, I heard ya dogs was talking they Brian Griffin niggas."

Step towards this nigga get 4X2.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Cole/Wale/Lupe View Post
              Drop the tape now.. #nuffsaid
              I would if i could! But we already set the date to oct. 13th, but like really it's dropping on the 12th cuz we dropping it at 12am

Comment

Working...
              X