Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monster-MC_Crary ft Sharoyce Antwan and Dreezy (Second Single)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Monster-MC_Crary ft Sharoyce Antwan and Dreezy (Second Single)

Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
    since when is rapping at YOUR standards real? I do this shit simply for a hobby, I do have a job and I do get paid quite well, i'm no where near rich, but that's what i rap about why? because i fucking want to. simplest answer i can give you. I use rap as a form of expressing myself. I rap about life, i live my life in the world i see myself in. My dreams are way better than my reality so why not rap about the dream i see myself living? I rap about the rich life, bitches, hip hop, rappers today. Whatever i feel. See what you need to know is there is no "Correct" way of rapping, everybody raps different. I can rap about having 34782782347 bitches in my bed, fucking them in a creative way, and people will enjoy than rather than listening to "oh i came out the gutta, no food on the table" most people don't even live like that so how can they relate to it? That's bullshit. So it's not real if i'm rapping about having money, and it's not real if i'm rapping about living in the ghetto? Wtf is left to rap about? See i don't put myself in that position, cuz i rap about whatever the fuck i want. I want whoever's listening to music to think after they listen to it "Haha man that shit was nice" doesn't have to be the "Greatest" or "the best" I just want my supporters to enjoy my music. my "SUPPORTERS" not anyone else.
    why not rap about your real life.??

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
      why not rap about your real life.??
      if you read all of what i wrote you would've seen me explaining everything.

since when is rapping at YOUR standards real? I do this shit simply for a hobby, I do have a job and I do get paid quite well, i'm no where near rich, but that's what i rap about why? because i fucking want to. simplest answer i can give you. I use rap as a form of expressing myself. I rap about life, i live my life in the world i see myself in. My dreams are way better than my reality so why not rap about the dream i see myself living? I rap about the rich life, bitches, hip hop, rappers today. Whatever i feel. See what you need to know is there is no "Correct" way of rapping, everybody raps different. I can rap about having 34782782347 bitches in my bed, fucking them in a creative way, and people will enjoy than rather than listening to "oh i came out the gutta, no food on the table" most people don't even live like that so how can they relate to it? That's bullshit. So it's not real if i'm rapping about having money, and it's not real if i'm rapping about living in the ghetto? Wtf is left to rap about? See i don't put myself in that position, cuz i rap about whatever the fuck i want. I want whoever's listening to music to think after they listen to it "Haha man that shit was nice" doesn't have to be the "Greatest" or "the best" I just want my supporters to enjoy my music. my "SUPPORTERS" not anyone else.

maybe you should've read the whole thing instead of picking one part out, without the explaination. thanks.

Comment

Ha sucks that it takes bullshit to get me 322 views lol. But lets get back to being real niggas. I'm gonna redo my verse on Monster. Same lyrics, better flow.

Break Your Fuckin Radio September 28th
        Machete Muzik Coming Soon
        Red Lipstick October 13th

Comment

Determination Oct. 20th
          Nice song dreezy went in and niggas hattin lol
          aight Mc Crary lyrics was good smack these niggas wit sum more punches and worldplay wen u rewrite it
          the 1st dude went in too
          lyrics 4/5
          flow 4/5
          sidenote: people sayin spit real shit wayne or whoever yo favorite is don't always spit dey life story
          plus niggas just havin fun don't try to tell no man how 2 rap cause dats him and how he feel doin music
          CHECK THE FIRE ASS MIXTAPES

[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by xXMajestyXx View Post
            Determination Oct. 20th
            Nice song dreezy went in and niggas hattin lol
            aight Mc Crary lyrics was good smack these niggas wit sum more punches and worldplay wen u rewrite it
            the 1st dude went in too
            lyrics 4/5
            flow 4/5
            sidenote: people sayin spit real shit wayne or whoever yo favorite is don't always spit dey life story
            plus niggas just havin fun don't try to tell no man how 2 rap cause dats him and how he feel doin music
            amen, preach to these niggas boi

Comment

Working...
            X