No announcement yet.

THP - Take A Look (Prod. Cashous Clay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THP - Take A Look (Prod. Cashous Clay)

ah so you did change it from YF in Noble. well thats good cause i looked up Young fire on google and couldn't fine you like i did with YNR cause so UK dude is young fire i think. idk off topic rant. but the song was good. i'm getting into j money voice better now and you killed it like always. "And y'all still speaking, its time to shut ya mouth
    Come take a look at me, I'm what they talkin' bout"
    i thought that was a really good line and i liked it. finally something worth listening to in the studio
    http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
    Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Originally posted by snowman99 View Post
      ah so you did change it from YF in Noble. well thats good cause i looked up Young fire on google and couldn't fine you like i did with YNR cause so UK dude is young fire i think. idk off topic rant. but the song was good. i'm getting into j money voice better now and you killed it like always. "And y'all still speaking, its time to shut ya mouth
      Come take a look at me, I'm what they talkin' bout"
      i thought that was a really good line and i liked it. finally something worth listening to in the studio
      Hell yeah! I just felt the need for a name change. If anyone wants to know, Noble was just a name someone suggested for me. Noble means like "outstanding". Then Noble is also pronounced like "no bull", no bull = no bullshit.

Glad you liked the song though. It was more of a show off - laid back, banger type song!

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

love the beat dont like j money much now you killed it as usual
        but im getting bored of both of you guys rapping about money and kush seriously it would be refreshing to hear you rapping bout something else
        3.5-5

and wheres the track both of you two go crazy on

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
          love the beat dont like j money much now you killed it as usual
          but im getting bored of both of you guys rapping about money and kush seriously it would be refreshing to hear you rapping bout something else
          3.5-5

and wheres the track both of you two go crazy on
          Yeah I understand. This was just a show-off type banger song as I mentioned before. There will be some good songs soon. I got a remix to Go To Sleep I'll probably drop soon. It should be something you like. Thanks for checking out btw! Appreciated big time!

Edit: Still don't get why some people still aren't liking JMoney. Half like y'all like him, half are saying they didn't like his verse as much. Me personally, I think he killed this (And most tracks we do). Hes usually the reason I come with good verses on our collab tracks, I always gotta try to kill a verse as good as he did.
          Last edited by THA GR8 M8; 09-22-2010, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
            Yeah I understand. This was just a show-off type banger song as I mentioned before. There will be some good songs soon. I got a remix to Go To Sleep I'll probably drop soon. It should be something you like. Thanks for checking out btw! Appreciated big time!

Edit: Still don't get why some people still aren't liking JMoney. Half like y'all like him, half are saying they didn't like his verse as much. Me personally, I think he killed this (And most tracks we do). Hes usually the reason I come with good verses on our collab tracks, I always gotta try to kill a verse as good as he did.
            his voice bores me
            this isnt they first song where i got bored listening to him
            he raps in the same tone no matter what when he changes like in Down in the studio and slow it down he is pretty good

Comment

dope stuff i like the beat and hook too. but you killed it bro! JMoney did alright too tho but just not as good.

Comment

Wow This Is The Shit I Soo Can't Wait For This Tape 5/5

Comment

J Money - flow very nice and straight forward, lyrics just clicked for me and seemed connected all through the verse, delivery just didn't have that wow factor I was expecting in his voice.

YF (I'm still calling you YF quicker to type lol) - flow just on point throughout, lyrics very good with a great last 2 lines, delivery was as I thought and just great.

I think it's hard to pick which verse I liked best, I prefered J$ lyrically but YF for the delivery.

Overall - 4/5

Improvements - I think that J Money was just lacking in his voice slightly which dropped the rating for me and YF I was expecting something more clever lyrically from you which I know you could do.

Comment

This song Is sick.
                    Ive never heard one of your songs and I am not dissapointed . I like the sample too.

Which one are you, the one with the higher voice that comes in second???

Comment

yall got the same slow flow cadence , but his lyrics better, but you sound like more experienced wit a higher pitched voice.

dope ass beat.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
                        dope stuff i like the beat and hook too. but you killed it bro! JMoney did alright too tho but just not as good.
                        Thanks man! Thanks for checking it out. And yeah, Cashous Clay is a monster. He has produced for Rick Ross, Nappy Boy, and some other big artists.

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                        Wow This Is The Shit I Soo Can't Wait For This Tape 5/5
                        Thanks! Glad you enjoyed this.

Originally posted by 4747 View Post
                        J Money - flow very nice and straight forward, lyrics just clicked for me and seemed connected all through the verse, delivery just didn't have that wow factor I was expecting in his voice.

YF (I'm still calling you YF quicker to type lol) - flow just on point throughout, lyrics very good with a great last 2 lines, delivery was as I thought and just great.

I think it's hard to pick which verse I liked best, I prefered J$ lyrically but YF for the delivery.

Overall - 4/5

Improvements - I think that J Money was just lacking in his voice slightly which dropped the rating for me and YF I was expecting something more clever lyrically from you which I know you could do.
                        Thanks for that. And we could have made it more lyrical, but it was just more of a banger type song. We did have some good lyricism in there though. But thanks for checking it out and leaving in depth feedback! We'll use it to get better!

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        This song Is sick.
                        Ive never heard one of your songs and I am not dissapointed . I like the sample too.

Which one are you, the one with the higher voice that comes in second???
                        Thanks for checking it out though! And yes, I'm the second verse on the song.
                        Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                        yall got the same slow flow cadence , but his lyrics better, but you sound like more experienced wit a higher pitched voice.

dope ass beat.
                        Thanks for actually not hating for once. Glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

Yeah^ I prefered Your Verse lol

Comment

Working...
                          X