No announcement yet.

THP - Take A Look (Prod. Cashous Clay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THP - Take A Look (Prod. Cashous Clay)

I know Cashous Clay taxed yall on that beat
    75 and up!

All I got to say about this is one is
    GOD DAMN!!! It would've been the shit in acapella.
    It was kinda unfair how yall treated this beat... The flow was too crazy! I'm always the one who's always looking to judge flows on the track, but you guys managed to exceed my expectancy (as always, J- Money) and took it further than most do w/ 12 bars

5/5 + 10

BANGER!!!!

Redlip Stick Coming soon
    Last edited by morphineroberts; 09-23-2010, 01:36 PM.
    SHAROYCE THE DON X The Catalyst (5 song EP) DOWNLOAD NOW

http://sharoyceantwanakashakeantweezy.bandcamp.com
    http://tishare.com/3s4xbahdnl5b.htm
    http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/45564702/file.html
    http://ul.to/ewbrppdd
    http://www.downloadamixtape.com/?pag...ixtape_id=4387
    http://www.putlocker.com/file/7ECEF496587518A
    http://filepost.com/files/c4cb9165/SHAROYCE_DA_DON!_[5_SONG_EP].zip/

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      Yeah^ I prefered Your Verse lol
      Thanks man! Don't sleep in JMoney though!!!!

Originally posted by morphineroberts View Post
      I know Cashous Clay taxed yall on that beat
      75 and up!

All I got to say about this is one is
      GOD DAMN!!! It would've been the shit in acapella.
      It was kinda unfair how yall treated this beat... The flow was too crazy! I'm always the one who's always looking to judge flows on the track, but you guys managed to exceed my expectancy (as always, T) and took it further than most do w/ 12 bars

5/5 + 10

BANGER!!!!

Redlip Stick Coming soon
      Thanks man! You a beast on the mic too, so this coming from you is good. And this was definitely meant to be a banger, glad you like it.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

first off the beat is sick.
        both of the verses were really good imo. i was feelin the second one a little bit more though. flows were good & dope lines throughout the whole thing. nicee job overall.

Comment

[/QUOTE]Thanks bro. Glad HQ is starting to see how J$ is. If he could record as much as I do, and not have to stop recording.. I'm positive he could get real good. And nah I wasn't sick. Just high as fuck hahah. And I changed my name cause I thought "Young Fire" was kinda lame haha. Noble is the new name though![/QUOTE]

np bro n allright cool that name is sick

Comment

People on dis shit hard damn

First word i thought wen i finish listenin to it was CRAP

Lyrics: 2.5/5 No lines in either really hit hard i mean the verses is really simple

Flow: 3.0/5 was aight didn't like the voice of the 1 st dude 2nd dude was aight nuthin major

Beat: i'mma kill it i have dis beat sense i feel ya'll disrespected it

Other: dis is actually wat i thought, sorry
            CHECK THE FIRE ASS MIXTAPES

[/CENTER]

Comment

Flow: was good. You and him do sound a like, but you do rap different, so it's cool
              Lyrics: Nice lyrics. Fit the beat well, something you can listen to and be like "yeahhh this dope"
              Other: nothing really. Just try to stay away from sounding too much a like, other than that nothing
              Overall: 3/5

Comment

Originally posted by blownoffkush View Post
                first off the beat is sick.
                both of the verses were really good imo. i was feelin the second one a little bit more though. flows were good & dope lines throughout the whole thing. nicee job overall.
                Thanks man! Glad you liked it and checked it out!

Originally posted by Pestrator View Post
                np bro n allright cool that name is sick
                Thanks man!
                Originally posted by xXMajestyXx View Post

Lyrics: 2.5/5 No lines in either really hit hard i mean the verses is really simple

Flow: 3.0/5 was aight didn't like the voice of the 1 st dude 2nd dude was aight nuthin major

Ahh I sense some hate tbh. You got alittle butt hurt since I said I didn't enjoy your song. I'll ignore this and your future comments on my songs for now on since you're nothing but hate.

Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
                Flow: was good. You and him do sound a like, but you do rap different, so it's cool
                Lyrics: Nice lyrics. Fit the beat well, something you can listen to and be like "yeahhh this dope"
                Other: nothing really. Just try to stay away from sounding too much a like, other than that nothing
                Appreciate the feedback.

Comment

I Really Love This Song Now I Love What You Did With The Chorus The Last Verse >>> All

Comment

I dont exactly see what everyone was saying when they were commenting that this beat was so good. Drake sample + rehashed southern rap snares drums and 808s does not = fire. I guess in a way it is pretty good, but in my opinion its rather mediocre. Track wise, I think your efforts were great. You really did well together. Maybe step it up lyrically next outting is the only advice I could throw towards this, along with more feeling in your voices when you spit.

Lyrics: C
                    Flow: B

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                      I dont exactly see what everyone was saying when they were commenting that this beat was so good. Drake sample + rehashed southern rap snares drums and 808s does not = fire. I guess in a way it is pretty good, but in my opinion its rather mediocre. Track wise, I think your efforts were great. You really did well together. Maybe step it up lyrically next outting is the only advice I could throw towards this, along with more feeling in your voices when you spit.

Lyrics: C
                      Flow: B

Appreciate that. Definitely gunna come with harder lyrics in future tracks. This was just more of a 'sound good'/banger type song! Thanks for checking it out though!

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post

Ahh I sense some hate tbh. You got alittle butt hurt since I said I didn't enjoy your song. I'll ignore this and your future comments on my songs for now on since you're nothing but hate.
                        dat was funny ass fuck no hate yo voice sound crap the song have no originality the beat ain't even dat nice how people been sayin it is and trust me u ain't hurt no feelings of mine if i liked yo song i would've ate my words but sorry i didn't bitch ass boy
                        CHECK THE FIRE ASS MIXTAPES

[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by xXMajestyXx View Post

i cant wait till you finish recordin on this beat, make sure u post it and make sure its dope too.

these two niggas sound the same with that slow boring shit, every fuckin song, and everybody in the thread on they nuts lol.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X