Youtube
    Limelinx
    Bandcamp

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2

protect dunston at all costs

Re: Noble - Hard In The Paint

Flow: couldn't have been on point than you were
    Lyrics: "See, Imma kill all of these rappers with my wordplay / Take 'em back to school mayne like they in the first grade", "Uh, but now I'm on that new shit
    If you didn't hear me clearly get your ass a Q-tip" and the last 4 bars were to me what stood out of the track the most.
    Other: the song overall was straight dope. top of list on my ipod man. truly good shit
    http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
    Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Originally posted by snowman99 View Post
      Flow: couldn't have been on point than you were
      Lyrics: "See, Imma kill all of these rappers with my wordplay / Take 'em back to school mayne like they in the first grade", "Uh, but now I'm on that new shit
      If you didn't hear me clearly get your ass a Q-tip" and the last 4 bars were to me what stood out of the track the most.
      Other: the song overall was straight dope. top of list on my ipod man. truly good shit
      Thanks man! And glad you liked the Q-Tip line. It actually has a double meaning lol. Cause in the next line I mention "Tribe On A Quest, which is actually a hip hop group. And theres a member in the group who's name is Q-Tip lol. But glad you liked it man. This is my first track I've recorded since "Go To Sleep" since I was sick all last week. But I've been writing alot. Gunna try to put out like one song a week till my mixtape drops. Which should be some next month!

Comment

haha well no shit. i didn't know that. and here i thought it was just a clever little line lol. and damn well thats good that your better now and you came back hard. lol a new song a week.. thats gonna be dope. like the good friday type shit. get ppl all hyped up for the mixtape
        http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
        Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Flow: I like your style and flow, you got the nice rapper voice no homo that sounds good with any beat really haha
          Lyrics: Your lyrics were beast in this. Like snowman said the last couple bars were the most memorable for me. Shit was dope.
          Overall: 5/5 It was good all around , you killed it as usual keep it YF

Comment

Originally posted by snowman99 View Post
            haha well no shit. i didn't know that. and here i thought it was just a clever little line lol. and damn well thats good that your better now and you came back hard. lol a new song a week.. thats gonna be dope. like the good friday type shit. get ppl all hyped up for the mixtape
            Hahaha yeah man! I always try to put as much thought into my rhymes as I can. And yeah, thats what this is kinda like, the Good Friday thing. But its also me just trying to record and get better as much as I can before doing the mixtape. And putting out music frequently I'm hoping for some feedback so I can make this mixtape the best I can you know? But thanks for checking it out man!

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
            Flow: I like your style and flow, you got the nice rapper voice no homo that sounds good with any beat really haha
            Lyrics: Your lyrics were beast in this. Like snowman said the last couple bars were the most memorable for me. Shit was dope.
            Overall: 5/5 It was good all around , you killed it as usual keep it YF
            Hahah thanks man! Glad you enjoyed this! I just left feedback on your song for you bro!

Comment

Wheres the feedback!

Comment

feelin this one! shit was mad dope. good lines throughout, kept a steady nice flow. you even put a little more emotions in your words.

"but now I'm on that new shit
                If you didn't hear me clearly get your ass a Q-tip"

^^^ favorite line.

goodjob.

Comment

Originally posted by blownoffkush View Post
                  feelin this one! shit was mad dope. good lines throughout, kept a steady nice flow. you even put a little more emotions in your words.

"but now I'm on that new shit
                  If you didn't hear me clearly get your ass a Q-tip"

^^^ favorite line.

goodjob.
                  Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it!

Comment

Flow: I liked your flow on this track, It fit the beat perfectly.
                    Lyrics: Best lyrics I've heard from you in a while, I was very impressed. Nice punchlines.
                    Overall: 5.5 - Good job dude, Expect to hear more music from you in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                      Flow: I liked your flow on this track, It fit the beat perfectly.
                      Lyrics: Best lyrics I've heard from you in a while, I was very impressed. Nice punchlines.
                      Overall: 5.5 - Good job dude, Expect to hear more music from you in the future.
                      Thanks man. Probably get drop something this weekend/early next week. Its gunna cause some controversy.

Comment

Damn, been on the lookout for more new music by you and shit. This was worth the wait. The flow was crazy good. It was so on point. The lyrics... I didnt like how you said "Eight fifty" I think if you said "Reppin for the eight five o" would sound better but nbd. My favorite line:
                        And I go hard in the mufuckin' paint
                        I go hard when you mufuckers can't
                        I stay high as a mothafuckin' plane
                        I'm so raw thats why you mothafuckers hate

10/5

(It sounded like you started singing at the beginning of the last line )
                        Last edited by shbasketball12; 10-06-2010, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X