I Go Hard. My first song.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Go Hard. My first song.

My first song. Im the 2nd one with the short verse. My first time rapping on a beat like this or anything. Usually just bust out freestyles around my homies when I hear a sick beat. Or when they beat boxing and when were bored. I did the beat too. My homie Lucky is the 1st guy.

Tell me what you think?

Feedback 1
    Feedback 2
    Last edited by chapweezy; 08-01-2011, 12:06 AM.

Re: I Go Hard. My first song.

Where is your part at? I listened to it, and it sounded like the same dude rapping through the whole thing.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

lyrics: damn man. you say that was your first time? it sounds like you've been doing it for a long time
      Flow: you hit every beat the way you should. i wish i was as good as you since i'm just starting out
      Other: the beat was nice man good job. hope you post more music in here. i'll check it out
      http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
      Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
        Where is your part at? I listened to it, and it sounded like the same dude rapping through the whole thing.
        Like at 1:50 bro

Originally posted by snowman99 View Post
        lyrics: damn man. you say that was your first time? it sounds like you've been doing it for a long time
        Flow: you hit every beat the way you should. i wish i was as good as you since i'm just starting out
        Other: the beat was nice man good job. hope you post more music in here. i'll check it out
        Thanks man appreciate it. I will when I better my raping abilities but for now Im making beats. Thinking bout puting a mixtape together or something so people can get a load of my work. I got like 15+ tracks ready for whatever I want. So well see what I can do. Hit you up with info when I get everything clear.

Comment

Flow - Good job. Y'all both did really good!
          Lyrics - Both verses were on point.
          Other - Damn y'all sound alike lol. Nice beat though, and good job on the track!
          Overall - 3.5/5.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
            Flow - Good job. Y'all both did really good!
            Lyrics - Both verses were on point.
            Other - Damn y'all sound alike lol. Nice beat though, and good job on the track!
            Overall - 3.5/5.
            Thanks bro.
            And yea we do people always say that shit haha Hes my brother thats why

Comment

Flow: A
              Lyrics: B-

Overall: 3.5/5, The beat is f'n ridiculous, but that doesnt neglect the parts of the song that need work. You might as well "Go Hard" as you say, but the part of the song that bothers me is that its just a bunch of punchlines. For example:
              I Do/Am (this) like (that)

or

I Am (this), Analogy.
              The thing bothering me right now so much about Wayne's "I Am Not A Human Being" LP is that all the lyrics he spits on there are good, Wayne quality even, but they are ALLLLLL punchlines. There's not versatility. No differentiation. No...style, maybe, if I may. There's so formulaic that hearing there over and over you start to get bored. "I do/am (this) like (that)" only goes so far. Maybe I'm being too harsh for a first song, but I was bored and stopped listening to the bars after like the first 8. Maybe I'm just harsh on people that bite that Big Sean-esque flow/lyrical style.

Anyway, you f'n ripped it. That shit was nice. I'm gonna withdraw my rant for now. Put some more music up.

Comment

the best song iv heard posted on this forum. you sound like a rapper and not a little kid lol

Comment

Wow great song man, it sounds official, and you got some sick beats man. Hit me up with a beat or two, I got a friend working on a project and could use some original material!

Comment

lol, yall do sound a like. but you killed it
                    Lyrics: 3/5
                    Flow: shit 5

it was nice....i fucks with ya.

Comment

If this is your first song then your gonna be a legend when you grow up, haha.
                      Lyrics - 3.5/5
                      Flow - 10/5 haha
                      Overall - 4.5/5
                      Keep it going.

Comment

DAMN! Sooo much love here, thanks guys was expecting everybody to like it. Appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                        X