Tha Studio Bitch List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha Studio Bitch List

I've been reading alot of shit about whos better but no one gave me any props so fuck ya'll bitches kick rocks

Mentally coming to your front door aka your computer screen shooting niggas up with my lyrical beams
    js11 is a little fagget write shits who lives up in his moms attic
    rhymes are wack maybe because he still uses magic to lower hes drug problem because hes a addict
    Moneyisevery is a rock whore pops extacy pills because he use to work at job core
    im lowering niggas up just to get them
    ready for the uppercut better duck im shooting semi automatic 16 bars
    the only time your get a cheap shot is outta luck
    xximaginingechoesxx first time i looked at your name i thought it said macaroni and cheese
    bitch please your ass got owned by jrock whos probably got a Mohawk
    sit back and watch me ride my skate board like tony hawk project 8
    fuck the gehtto bitch i live in the suburbs not section 8
    thrillphill no need to say anything about this leap kill jrock said it best i thought this nigga name was kill bill
    youngmoneyent come correct next time you wanna step to me
    your not in YM so stop claiming before i make you be like jamie foxx and bamie it on the alcohol
    liljay sound more like a ray j i bet his in the closet like real and chance from that vh1 show i love honey
    just thinking of that i wanna vomit on r kelly and common for the weak shit give me a beat for a lease
    i'll fuck that thing like Oprah fucked muhammad ali after stinging it like a bee
    koolkiddale13 is gonna need first aid after i cook his ass and make a jaw of kool aide
    LegendarySwag i made your girl come fast, this nigga need proactiv his face looks rag'ed
    who's next on my lyrical kill, biggie>wayne must of said that shit in vain. b over w? why is it because
    your real name is stuck in the middle of m, N, O? fuck this shit ill rip the mic without triming a line, fuck a dime
    Fuck a 50 im all about a dollar im done with this clown all of ya'll are weak i spit against niggas that kill
    Just call the paparazzi i think i see this nigga burnout possy

That was a freestyle no writing shit i spit from the head

Burnout = King of Tha studio section of HQ
    "somebody better let'em know I empty the banana clip in and in your cantaloupe,
    Fruity ass niggas, suck a dick fuck the world nah i've rather fuck a bitch"

Re: Tha Studio Bitch List

Originally posted by burnout
    I've been reading alot of shit about whos better but no one gave me any props so fuck ya'll bitches kick rocks

Mentally coming to your front door aka your computer screen shooting niggas up with my lyrical beams
    js11 is a little fagget write shits who lives up in his moms attic
    partially lol'd, good

rhymes don't match maybe because he looks like a maget
    Moneyisevery is a rock whore pops extacy pills because he use to work at job core
    didn't understand first bar last word..maggot? shouldn't of used that word.
    second line didn't understand job core.

im lowering niggas up just to get them
    ready for the uppercut better duck im shooting semi automatic 16 bars
    didn't rhyme, and you said "lowering niggas up"...

the only time your get a cheap shot is outta luck
    xximaginingechoesxx first time i looked at your name i thought it said macaroni and cheese
    whatever floats your boat.

bitch please your ass got owned by jrock whos probably got a Mohawk
    sit back and watch me ride my skate board like tony hawk project 8
    don't get how a mohawk is a bad thing..

fuck the gehtto bitch i live in the suburbs not section 8
    thrillphill no need to say anything about this leap kill jrock said it best i thought this nigga name was kill bill
    don't get how the kill bill thing is funny or creative but ok.

youngmoneyent come correct next time you wanna step to me
    your not in YM so stop claiming before i make you be like jamie foxx and bamie it on the alcohol
    weird rhyme scheme....

liljay sound more like a ray j i bet his in the closet like real and chance off oh i love new york
    just thinking oh that i wanna vomit on r kelly and common for the weak shit give me a beat for a lease

i'll fuck that thing like Oprah fucked muhammad ali after stinging it like a bee
    koolkiddale13 is gonna need first aid after i cook his ass and make a jaw of kool aide

LegendarySwag is a waste of air, his rhymes remind me of slimfast long, odd, and sound like ass
    who's next on my lyrical kill, biggie>wayne must of said that shit in vain. b over w? why is it because

your real name is stuck in the middle of m, N, O? fuck this shit ill rip the mic without triming a line, fuck a dime
    Fuck a 50 im all about a dollar im done with this clown all of ya'll are weak i spit against niggas that kill

Just the paparazzi because im the next dime of the dozen

Burnout = King of Tha studio section of HQ
    I don't lie to feel good on the critiquing, just fyi'ing. I stopped with it about halfway through for my own reasons
    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Boy you is Damn Lame, Slimfast dont even get there shit to sell..
      But my shit would sell. a Hater like you would make people listen to my Shit
      and be like i dont sound like Ass, i sound better then yo damn diss.

GTFO find something else too doo.

Comment

Fuck you bitch i made a new verse for your ass, lol why u had to read my other verse you idiot

Comment

shit it is what it is thenn..

What you want to do?

Comment

All of this shit is weak unless we can hear you, who knows if you can deliver or not.

"Welcome to the murder show, I am the motherfuckin host"

Comment

Seriously, it's not realy Phasing nobody, your just Cooking in the kitchen, Ya pot gone get to hot,
              it's gone burn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendarySwag
                Seriously, it's not realy Phasing nobody, your just Cooking in the kitchen, Ya pot gone get to hot,
                it's gone burn ya.
                I wasn't rappin on that last post.

"Welcome to the murder show, I am the motherfuckin host"

Comment

Look who's the real bitch here. Faggot! Learn how to use proper grammar.
                  Cash Flow Ent

Comment

Originally posted by Uzzi Kid
                    Originally posted by LegendarySwag
                    it's gone burn ya.
                    I wasn't rappin on that last post.
                    Ain't Talkin to ya homie.. im adressing the one that has nerve to diss everybody.

Comment

and who tha fuck r u burnout? and jrock having a mohawk... wtf? that doesnt even make any fuckn sense and damn ur raps are like a pig tryin 2 strangle weezy bitch

Comment

Im not here for this and that i said what i had to say. if ya'll are that sensitive i advise you to go to a doctor chop of your dick and rip a line in between

Comment

Working...
                        X